• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Oh, Arteta knows ball now, does he? Wenger signed Miustafi. Elneny? Pfff . Duly noted. 🤣
Arteta also signed Runnarson, Mari, Cedric and your favourite Brazilian too

gettyimages-1266241324-612x612-1.jpg

That picture on the left was taken before his daughter was born. Some weirdo put them together to play on the hearts and minds of absolute minges.
That picture on the left was taken this Saturday, but you just didn't see it it. I hear you smashed your PC screen at the sight of Captain Xhaka at the carpet.

Source:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Arteta also signed Runnarson, Mari, Cedric and your favourite Brazilian too

gettyimages-1266241324-612x612-1.jpg
Yeah, you’re proving my point. They do good, but they also do stupid things too. Xhaka in some free role is toilet management. He’s made a job for him that he’s woefully under qualified to do. You’ll see soon enough.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don’t know you tell me I posted the photo of it.
If I knew I would not ask about it from others, now would I? 😁

It's just obvious to me the Xhaka presses, he has pressed even as the highest man sometimes, but not so much after Ødegaard came.

I'm not going to start arguing with you again, just interested why the pressing stats are so different looking.

Xhaka should be in a rotational role at Arsenal, and Elneny/current Sambi should not be the 2nd option for DMF/CMF. Have said it for a long time, and pretty sure we agree on this. But Xhaka is performing at a high level, better and better recently.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If I knew I would not ask about it from others, now would I? 😁

It's just obvious to me the Xhaka presses, he has pressed even as the highest man sometimes, but not so much after Ødegaard came.

I'm not going to start arguing with you again, just interested why the pressing stats are so different looking.

Xhaka should be in a rotational role at Arsenal, and Elneny/current Sambi should not be the 2nd option for DMF/CMF. Have said it for a long time, and pretty sure we agree on this. But Xhaka is performing at a high level, better and better recently.
But he doesn’t press, not from me watching him for 6 years he is both bad at pressing and handling the pressure. We need more help in midfield is my point especially CDM.

BIoodBrother

Xhaka could win the golden boot and we'd be stuck with opinions on him from year 2019 on AM.
No point defending him for his off the ball movement, leadership, mentality, passing, technique, intelligence and tactical adaptivity (especially to people that never played the beautiful game at club level or learned about these factors in another way).
There's as much a Xhaka police as there's a celebration police.

Farzad Stoned

Xhaka could win the golden boot and we'd be stuck with opinions on him from year 2019 on AM.
No point defending him for his off the ball movement, leadership, mentality, passing, technique, intelligence and tactical adaptivity (especially to people that never played the beautiful game at club level or learned about these factors in another way).
There's as much a Xhaka police as there's a celebration police.
Somehow I think we will narrowly avoid the conundrum of having to attack Xhaka after he has won the golden boot. You can look at his stats last few years he is deficient by the data. He is playing better so far first month of year I hope he keeps it up. But it is unfair to pretend he has some great numbers or stats and people just hate on him for no reason because of 2019, we watched the man for 6 years he is slow, this is no newsflash.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
BTW: So far this season Xhaka is for example well into the 90+% for Shot Creating Actions (in comparison to other midfielders).

Per 90 SCA stats so far for Arsenal:

Gabriel Jesus: 4.72 (18 total)
Gabriel Martinelli: 4.20 (16 total)
Martin Odeegard: 3.96 (15 total)
Granit Xhaka: 3.78 (15 total)

Of course this is still a bit too early, but it does suggest the trend continues.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol:
Ffs, are you speaking from experience again?
Don't doxx yourself mate!
A job is a job. You can only applaud people that choose to manage public facilities. At least they don’t have to pretend to love it like Xhaka pretends to love the fans just to keep his job 😀

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

One thing I find very interesting about Xhaka is it's never ever said that we need better players around Xhaka and you get a better Xhaka, which we've seen said about various darlings we've had over the years.

Even when we've seen proof in the jump in the levels of performance we've witnessed when he was surrounded by YellowBox and Zinny, compared to Tierney and Mo this weekend.

I don't have much praise for Arteta but his work with Xhaka is excellent and should really be praised more than it is on here. Eye test, data that has been posted above, it's undeniable.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
A job is a job. You can only applaud people that choose to manage public facilities. At least they don’t have to pretend to love it like Xhaka pretends to love the fans just to keep his job 😀
:lol: :lol: You just keep projecting!

Xhaka doesn't have to pretend to love anyone, even less so for the few fans that hate him like you. That small-minded mentality doesn't work with professional players like him as he made his opinions known more than anyone else in the squad. He's as straightforward as it gets.

It's obvious you don't like him as a player and beyond, but that doesn't mean the fans are equally gullible as you are about him.

His importance in this squad is unquestionable and the people at the club love him for what he does and what he stands for. Arteta literally begged him to stay, then offered him a contract extension a season later and is now allowing him to take up the UEFA managerial classes.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

His importance in this squad is unquestionable and the people at the club love him for what he does and what he stands for. Arteta literally begged him to stay, then offered him a contract extension a season later and is now allowing him to take up the UEFA managerial classes.
Xhaka being at Arsenal until 2025, that would be nine years, maybe even extending once more. ;)

Then making a comeback as Arsenal manager, and being here for decades like Wenger.

One can only dream. 🥲😍

Farzad Stoned

Xhaka being at Arsenal until 2025, that would be nine years, maybe even extending once more. ;)

Then making a comeback as Arsenal manager, and being here for decades like Wenger.

One can only dream. 🥲😍
Let’s hope Xhaka gets someone else to coach the players on how to tackle. I think he learned by watching Bruce Lee movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom