• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 52 36.9%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 70 49.6%
  • No no at all

Votes: 19 13.5%

• Total voters

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
How this wasn't given as a pen, I'll never know. Literally happened in front of the linesman as well and then VAR reviewed it and decided not to give it.

Honestly, this is about the most stonewall penalty you'll ever see other than maybe a 2 footer from behind.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Picking up steam again, I think we're going to have the most threatening front 3 in the premiership soon enough... and then you look at how young they are. Get him to January and get Fernan in as a backup/rotation option so we can make sure he isnt burnt out coming in to the end of the season.

Harz

Top lad. His form just sort of fizzled out towards the end of last season and us not signing another RW had me worried, but he's just amazing. Also, that Malacia late tackle was clearly a pen, especially if that Ødegaard tackle on Eriksen was a foul.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I believe saka will be almost unstoppable if he play with natural fullback if Zinchenko or Tierney in his side it'll give opponents even more trouble

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Saka’s best performance of the season. 4 goal contributions in 6 games and he’s been out of form until now. And some fans want him to in midfield?! The boy is a top class wide forward. He’s outplayed Sancho, CHO, Foden, Mahrez, Bowen and many other big names over the course of last season. Abeg respect my boy.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Glad for him to get a goal, at Old Toilet of all places.

Needs to start banging them in now, bury the bottom 15 or so in the league on the reg and we'll be doing fine.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Happy Birthday GIF by Vincent Winter

21 today, hilariously young still to be performing at this level

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think he played very well again, Malacia was so scared of him cutting inside that He ended up killing him on the outside instead. :lol: On another day could have had 3-4 goal contributions.

He seems to be revving up now and I expect he’ll get a few goals in the coming weeks. Finishing concerns aside, we’re flooding the box the box and looking for goals. I think he’ll get a good amount just from being in and around there, like yesterday.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The first two are championship level anyway, doesn’t say much.

Sancho is an utter disgrace, 60 minute man.
He’s legit been worse than Pepe was for us.

Btw I rate Sancho, but he’s not suited for counter attacking football. He would be amazing for ourselves or City imo.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom