• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Besides the first two….no?

And what other big names?
Saka took Foden’s spot in the Euro’s. Nuff said.
Mahrez was inconsistent last season. City fans will tell you this.
Bowen - yes Saka has outplayed Bowen when the two of them met at the Emirates.
Other big names? Saka has outperformed Joao Felix too. Saka was better than Rashford last season.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Other big names? Saka has outperformed Joao Felix too. Saka was better than Rashford last season.
Saka's not better than Mahrez. I would say Mahrez is top 5 in the league in terms of technical ability

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Think he played very well again, Malacia was so scared of him cutting inside that He ended up killing him on the outside instead. :lol: On another day could have had 3-4 goal contributions.

He seems to be revving up now and I expect he’ll get a few goals in the coming weeks. Finishing concerns aside, we’re flooding the box the box and looking for goals. I think he’ll get a good amount just from being in and around there, like yesterday.

Looked like the man after his goal against the turds celebrating in that corner like its nothing but a peanut, looked 10 feet tall. Had Malacia on toast a few times as well, very promising signs.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Foden is the current PFA young player of the year. I wouldn’t strongly disagree with someone saying Saka is better but outplaying implies a clear gap. Mahrez like Geo said is just a level above, one of the best RWs in the world and a player that Saka should aspire too. Bowen was the most productive English wide player last season and so on. If you’re going to say he clearly outplays them then you’re gonna need some numbers/accolades or something.

The only player in your list I’d put clear of Saka is Mahrez though, which is a huge compliment.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
In all the devastation of losing against Yanited I almost forgot how happy I was to see Saka get off the mark. He absolutely destroyed Malacia.

I feel like he and Martinelli will go from strength to strength this season. They know their responsibility and they accept it. Excited to see them destroy full backs every week.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Nando’s is the deadest food I have no idea why it has such a grip on the culture

These man’s normally prepared food is probably dry init, although I have doubts about how strict Arsenal’s diet restrictions actually are.

ESR has a personal chef now but it’s not clear whether it’s to improve his diet or if he said f*ck it and hired someone from Nando’s.

Last edited:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

The day Arsenal start getting PED allegations I will celebrate the same way a lot of you did when the salary got cut.

That’s all I want, but it seems Arsenal just has a farm of tubby children

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

These man’s normally prepared food is probably dry init, although I have doubts about how strict Arsenal’s diet restrictions actually are.

ESR has a personal chef now but it’s not clear whether it’s to improve his diet or if he sack f*ck it and hired someone from Nando’s.

Can tell Tierney gets extras at dinner time baring he mind he [mod edit: no need for this at all]

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Saka is a rare talented young player. Rare gem. When he plays I never have any worries. Players can always improve with age but he is now ready to play for any big team out there.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Saka is a rare talented young player. Rare gem. When he plays I never have any worries. Players can always improve with age but he is now ready to play for any big team out there.
The only thing he is really lacking is shot prowess and consistent finishing ability.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
We can see he has eased his way into the season but we should also recognise the difference between the right-side of the team and the left. Since the right-back, be it Ben White or Takehiro Tomiyasu, does not really overlap, Saka’s brief is to stay in the far right attacking lane. He is asked to stretch the pitch and give Arsenal width on that side.

In short, he doesn’t quite have the same liberty as Jesus and Martinelli to switch lanes and interchange positions. Both Saka and Ødegaard largely stay where they are and look to combine with one another on the ball and try to prize opposing defences apart in that right half space. There aren’t two orbiting planets like Zinchenko and Xhaka on the right side of the midfield either.
@Trilly sound familiar?

Premier League Football GIF by Arsenal

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom