• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Brentford 0 - 3 Arsenal | Sunday 18th, September | KO: 12:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRF2021_BrentfordvArsenal-1038x519.jpg
Should be a straight forward game with all the the usual starters vs United returning to the starting XI.

Ivan Toney is always a tricky customer but we should see them off easily.

Screenshot-20220914-145931.png

Screenshot-20220914-145943.png

Screenshot-20220914-145955.png

Screenshot-20220914-151250.png

Screenshot-20220914-150155.png

Screenshot-20220914-152124.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Pity they arent pressing us more, seems they respect us too much.

Would like to see Vieira under more pressure and given less time to look up, as we see with Ødegaard. Being able to receive, under pressure, with his back to goal and turn is important to see.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
PL is dogshit too being honest. Zaha 14 goals last season, 47 year old Cristiano close to 20, Haaland who not once won Top Scorer in Germany about to break Shearer's all time record before Christmas.

What the **** is Arteta wearing

Tbf if Haaland played for Bayern his numbers would've been ****ing hilarious

bonzka

After United Gungho approach Tet's has us playing with the handbrake on. couple of moments of class to see us score 2. Sp**s rehearsal.,

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
funny they are booing us for taking long for throw ins, while they take 30 seconds for a long throw every time

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I actually think he needs to play more games

Hes probably wandering how's cone he has to set to get and overlapping full back if we're being serious about it.

But I think there's defo something going on mentally and phiscally there.

Seems to know there's a level he needs to play at and he hasn't done that consistently this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom