• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Two teams with the multiple ballon d’or contenders and a genuine expectation of winning the CL. I think it’d be more than just the money at that stage. We gotta convince him before they come knocking but I suspect his agent will tell him to sit tight.

Crazy to think he’s been on our books for 3 years.
He might want to leave, but he is a wise young man. Starting at a top 5 club in the toughest league in the world. Can see him not wanting to risk it by making a change at 21,5 years old.

Like I have said earlier, I think he will wait at least until after World Cup before he signs a new contract, if he does. Because World Cup could rise his value to get better wages, and also he will have seen if Arteta plays him enough, and if Arsenal looks like getting UCL this season.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Need to get this guys contract sorted out. More of a priority than Saka or Martinelli. I think those guys sign at some point whenever it may be. But need to get Saliba sorted before City or Real come in.

ash_rasul

Didn't know he had such pace. Must be the long legs.
Certainly helps.

His body composition plays a part too. His pegs are built like tree trunks, but his upper body is relatively lean in comparison, which gives him a lower centre of gravity. This also affords him a higher level of agility over others around his height. He clearly does not skip leg day.

Physical monster of a CB.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Didn't know he had such pace. Must be the long legs.

Saw it against Palace first game of the season, there was a ball sent through which would usually have been 50/50 with a quick forward and Saliba got there with about 3 yards spare and even slowed down as he approached the ball :lol: seriously quick in addition to his obvious quality, this kid.

bergholt

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Need to get this guys contract sorted out. More of a priority than Saka or Martinelli. I think those guys sign at some point whenever it may be. But need to get Saliba sorted before City or Real come in.

Yeah I'm worried.

He's on about 40k a week at the moment. For comparison:

De Ligt - 200k
Fofana - 200k
Dias - 160k
Militao - 150k
Upamecano - 130k
Lacroix - 60k
Garcia - 50k
Tomori - 50k
Saliba - 40k

Surely given his quality already and the competition we'd have for his signature, he should be on 150k+, maybe approaching that 200k. If I was his manager that's where I'd set my sights.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Lovely player. Graceful on the ball, careful but firm tackler, great header of the ball, and a clever passer. Looks as good as VVD in his prime. Arteta fanatics telling us he was **** last year were talking bullsh!t. He was classy last year too.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom