• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I assume Tite gives more game-time to the player who plays better. Martinelli has to use his chances, so if Vinicius plays badly, he can usurp him.

Not every manager is a "Southgate" who has his favourites no matter what. For example Sterling has a point per 240 minutes in EPL this season. But watch Southgate start him and Maguire in every game.
But I still don't know how they line up also I'm sure Vinicius and Neymar start over him he's only just building his reputation now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

But I still don't know how they line up also I'm sure Vinicius and Neymar start over him he's only just building his reputation now.
I assume Neymar will be AMF, as they have so good wingers and DMF/CMF's.

Casemiro, Guimaraes and Fabinho can shelter the midfield easily. Then there are also Paqueta and Fred who are pretty good defensively for CMF's.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I assume Tite gives more game-time to the player who plays better. Martinelli has to use his chances, so if Vinicius plays badly, he can usurp him.

Not every manager is a "Southgate" who has his favourites no matter what. For example Sterling has a point per 240 minutes in EPL this season. But watch Southgate start him and Maguire in every game.
Most international managers do actually have their favourites, they are very safe in their selections. Club managers take more risks.

Martinelli is a massive threat off the bench when you’re chasing a goal, so I’ll expect him to be a key sub and get his minutes there.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Vinicius may not even start. They will start with Raphina, Neymar. Paquete and Richarlson. Hopefully it changes during the World Cup

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

But AM tells me Auba egomaniac and dusted
Auba is never an egomaniac like Ronaldo. Everyone loves him, he has that vibe.

That doesn't mean he did everything right with Arsenal & Arteta in the end, or that he isn't becoming dusted in modern top football.

Currently he has a point per 307 minutes in EPL for Chelsea.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Kind of sad he's the same age as Vinicius, don't think he'll ever get a starting role on the LW.

But then I don't even know how Brazil plays, is it Vini on the left and Neymar at ST? Or is Vini benched? Neymar best position is LW.
They’ll probably play a 4231 so Neymar can play at number 10.

Vini left Antony right and richarlison up top based on the manager’s past preferences.

BigPoppaPump

I assume Neymar will be AMF, as they have so good wingers and DMF/CMF's.

Casemiro, Guimaraes and Fabinho can shelter the midfield easily. Then there are also Paqueta and Fred who are pretty good defensively for CMF's.

They’ll probably play a 4231 so Neymar can play at number 10.

Vini left Antony right and richarlison up top based on the manager’s past preferences.

I don't watch him enough but I don't think seen Neymar play in midfield or behind the striker. I feel like he's almost exclusively LW and occasionaly plays ST.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm almost certain Brazil will go.

Alisson
Militao Silva Marquinhos Telles
Casemiro Bruno*
Raphina* Neymar Vini
Richarlison
From what I've been reading about from Brazilians anyways and talking to Brazilians I know this is generally what's expected. Fred could be picked ahead of Bruno but most want the latter to play. Similarly with Raphina, Anthony could easily start ahead of him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I don't watch him enough but I don't think seen Neymar play in midfield or behind the striker. I feel like he's almost exclusively LW and occasionaly plays ST
Check Transfrmarket. He plays there pretty regularly, in fact he’s played there more than he’s played LW this season and I think he exclusively plays there for Brazil.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Check Transfrmarket. He plays there pretty regularly, in fact he’s played there more than he’s played LW this season and I think he exclusively plays there for Brazil.

It's honestly refreshing seeing a player like that more central in a classic 10 role rather than either forced to play wide or being a bit neutered in a midfield three which seems to be the two options these days for these types of players.

BigPoppaPump

Are you sure? Or is this like a Joe Cole at CM?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm almost certain Brazil will go.

Alisson
Militao Silva Marquinhos Telles
Casemiro Bruno*
Raphina* Neymar Vini
Richarlison
From what I've been reading about from Brazilians anyways and talking to Brazilians I know this is generally what's expected. Fred could be picked ahead of Bruno but most want the latter to play. Similarly with Raphina, Anthony could easily start ahead of him.

Fred and Paquete 100% starts

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom