• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just to add a bit more to my overall point, this is his reaction after he got injured and was at risk of not making it to the WC:

It's all in Portuguese, but see how much this means to him? The hunger is there.
Video not available for me but I can imagine. Richarlison has elite mentality, always has tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine Ronaldinho or Kaka sat about crying for an hour because they scraped into the squad.

I heard Kaka fainted when he got the news he made the 2002 team, tbf.

When he woke up, it was the final itself...that's why he didn't get a minute of game time, and everyone only saw him at the end holding the cup.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I heard Kaka fainted when he got the news he made the 2002 team, tbf.

When he woke up, it was the final itself...that's why he didn't get a minute of game time, and everyone only saw him at the end holding the cup.

Scolari at the side line begging him to be subbed in.

Think he played, if memory serves all outfield players got games.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Scolari at the side line begging him to be subbed in.

Think he played, if memory serves all outfield players got games.

Checking the stats, think he did play at some point.

Just glad my boy Roque Junior somehow got to start all the games!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Pathetic mentality as per.

Imagine Ronaldinho or Kaka sat about crying for an hour because they scraped into the squad.

Game’s gone.
You guys (you know who you are) will read this and think, ah Rex being negative as per.

But as usual you have to ask yourself, where is @A__G in all of this? Doesn’t take a detective to see that he has, yet again, engaged in and enabled this negative behaviour.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You guys (you know who you are) will read this and think, ah Rex being negative as per.

But as usual you have to ask yourself, where is @A__G in all of this? Doesn’t take a detective to see that he has, yet again, engaged in and enabled this negative behaviour.

Fast forward two and a half hours:

random AM member said:
This boy is so good! Can't believe @Trilly was saying he is bad because he cried after getting called up!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Didn't do much in the first half but stepped up in the 2nd half. Filthy back heel for the 2nd goal

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom