• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Martinelli: Dogged and Determined

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

One additional thing to consider is that I think Arsenal should rather go more for the victory against midtable and bottom teams, than take a safe point.

This in the long run likely results in more points than if you lose couple of these matches, because a win is 3 points and a draw is 1 point. Last season Arsenal had only 3 draws so Arteta might think similarly.

Of course against rivals you play more safely for a draw.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not surprise manutd just didn't want him their scouting department is dusted

Seems like he has the mentality that Ronaldo says United's young players lack, tbh.

No wonder Cristiano is joining The Arsenal in January!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Seems like he has the mentality that Ronaldo says United's young players lack, tbh.

No wonder Cristiano is joining The Arsenal in January!
Yeah need some pay back after rvp so with him we can secure #14

D

Deleted member 102404

Man is playing approx 13 minutes don't worry.

Anything could happen... Brazil could get off to a poor start and he comes on a scores and goes on a run. It can happen at WCs. If he does play I really hope he scores. That would be amazing. I think he'd go nuts!

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
Would love to see him in a Real Madrid shirt one day.

It seems that according differents Plus-Minus method he would be favored in the Brazilian NT selection playing for Real Madrid, not only him, but actually all the three Gabriels.

More minutes playing is supposed to increase the rating (https://www.patreon.com/posts/2022-world-cup-74813576)
Jesus > Rodrygo
Martinelli > Vinicius
Gabriel > E. Militao

(again more minutes played, likely for good players to increase the rating)
Martinelli > Vinicius
Jesus > Rodrygo
Gabriel > E. Militao

It seems that Madrid's/Barcelona's bias are strong and people need to overachieve in their clubs to be selected before.
I don't care much about Martinelli being starter now, but if keep improving then I would care. I also expect they can carry Arsenal up like they are doing now.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Man is playing approx 13 minutes don't worry.
Kind of sad he's the same age as Vinicius, don't think he'll ever get a starting role on the LW.

But then I don't even know how Brazil plays, is it Vini on the left and Neymar at ST? Or is Vini benched? Neymar best position is LW.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Kind of sad he's the same age as Vinicius, don't think he'll ever get a starting role on the LW.

But then I don't even know how Brazil plays, is it Vini on the left and Neymar at ST? Or is Vini benched? Neymar best position is LW.
I assume Tite gives more game-time to the player who plays better. Martinelli has to use his chances, so if Vinicius plays badly, he can usurp him.

Not every manager is a "Southgate" who has his favourites no matter what. For example Sterling has a point per 240 minutes in EPL this season. But watch Southgate start him and Maguire in every game.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom