• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Trippier wasn't supporting Bukayo like he is used to in this system. Saka has to show he can adapt when there isn't a rigid structure supporting him. He seemed like a deer in headlights a bit today.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Agent Saka do your ting man 😭

Fic7WUpXwAA3KGk

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Praying for my boy after meh showing tonight, his thread won't be pretty :pray:
Nobody cares about England. Only performance that counts is what he does for Arsenal. If he does well, cool, but England are prob never winning any major tournaments in this lifetime. We'll see how Spain, Brazil, France and Portugal keep performing. Although I would like for Messi to win the world cup and cement his GOAT status.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

How did Arsenal lose out on Musah???
We played a friendly tournament which included Valencia and Musah played really well in the game against them. Musah was close to leaving the year before to Juventus so it wasn’t a surprise.

Think he wanted to live in Italy/Spain for family reasons.

D

Deleted member 102404

England created very little. What they did create was all Saka.
Trippier and Saka wont work well together though - Trippier is too keen to invade the space Saka operates in. The other (bigger) issue is that Bellingham/Mount/Rice were truly awful. The midfield battle was comprehensively lost and when that happens the forward players will struggle. It's a credit to Saka that he still managed to look dangerous - even though after the first 15 minutes things were not coming off for him.
When he went off England had absolutely no threat at all down the right hand side.

ksarp

Trippier wasn't supporting Bukayo like he is used to in this system. Saka has to show he can adapt when there isn't a rigid structure supporting him. He seemed like a deer in headlights a bit today.
Naa.. why isn't anyone talking about Robinson? This cat has owned Saka in two straight games now. He's physical, tremendous workrate and i think can even play the 5 or 4

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Naa.. why isn't anyone talking about Robinson?

Cause it's an Arsenal forum and we're kinda invested in this Saka kid.

I didn't think Saka was terrible, tried to force stuff which was a consequence of being dragged down by the team not much he coulda done.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Quite selfishly I hope he sits out England’s next few games. Twitter and the media at large are baying for Foden, and you just know if Saka were to have a poor game against Wales they will feed him to the wolves.

**** the media, I hope he sits it out and is well rested for us when the season restarts.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom