• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Can't dribble, can't shoot properly, not physical, but somehow manages to score so many. Can't believe what I'm seeing there, fcking predator this guy :lol:

Gonna be a useful player for us

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Stepped time in right time he not G.Jesus but he best finisher at club. Really happy and credit to mikel that he saw something we didn't

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Let's revisit this because at some point 'all around play' isn't going to be enough.

He's no Jesus but he's contributing to the build up and scoring too...it's his spot until his form drops or Jesus earns it back.

I reckon Jesus offers so much creatively why not play Eddie over Martinelli?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Let's revisit this because at some point 'all around play' isn't going to be enough.

He's no Jesus but he's contributing to the build up and scoring too...it's his spot until his form drops or Jesus earns it back.

He's dropped as soon as Jesus is up to 40% fitness.

You and I both know this.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Bruv, it's going to be so interesting when Jesus gets back, hopefully Arteta plays it right and makes G. Jesus earn his place back.

But yeah, I said this a while back about Nketiah:

What did we see last season with Nketiah? That a sustained run in the side gave him confidence and that led to good goal scoring form and good performances, so much so that people were very positive about him here (myself included).

So what's the problem this season? Well inconsistent minutes in the league, and he does get starts in the EL but with slightly weakened teams (plus when he wasn't getting many minutes in the Premier League his form dropped which affected him in the EL too).

Some of this is on Eddie too, don't get me wrong about that. Because the onus is also on him to be able to adapt and be more effective even if he isn't getting the opportunities he'd like. That said it's not exactly an easy ask; being an effective sub is essentially a skill, perhaps a rare one and not everyone is built for it.

This isn't to brag because I don't think it was really a bold statement to say that he'd do well when he gets the proper chances. Again, the real question is how are things going to shape up when Gabriel is back, we'll see.

For now we can bask in the glory of his good performances lol.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I reckon Jesus offers so much creatively why not play Eddie over Martinelli?

He shunted Eddie wide the last time, though. Hopefully Arteta at least rotates more.

Trully is a test for the manager now and a nice one to be had. But we should be rotating between the three of them regularly.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom