• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White

Uncle Good-Advice

Nice performance by Anthony Taylor by the way. But why on Earth he added only 3 minutes to second half? Bruno's faked head injury took 2 minutes, De Gea's clownish injury then there was VAR, subs. When does the referee contact fourth official to tell how many time he's adding? 3 minutes makes no sense whatsoever, either he told about time right before Eddie's goal and he tried to help United or after the goal which was clearly favouring us. Puzzling.

ArsenalLunatic

I watched but couldn’t post. Thrilled w the win but too stressed and too busy w work. Rashford scares the crap out of me. I think United is better than City on the eyes. They got a damn good leader in ETH. Good to see world class football between 2 old rivals. The next few years are going to be incredible. COYG!!!

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Apparently they will smash us next season when Ten Hag gets his players in next season according to United Twitter fans.

The arrogance of their fanbase is really outstanding.
I hope Forest knock them out of the cup. I just wish it wasn't two legs. They deserve nothing for their arrogance.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anyone know where i can watch post match sky show? Footyfull only has the pre and the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom