• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
20230122_205804.png

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It did take too long last season for him too get his shot. Laca was stinking up the place and boy it still reeks. @Trilly is right that Mikel still picks his favorites too much. Eddie did all this himself.
I genuinely believe we would have got top 4 if Eddie was introduced into the first team earlier. I don’t think people realise just badly Lacazette was holding us back.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

At the start of this season , I wrote Eddie could be one of the top 3 strikers in the league . I am actually a little disappointed in him to be truthful 🤣. There are few more gears he has imo including finishing department but that's also because he has had so few game in the last few years.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

At the start of this season , I wrote Eddie could be one of the top 3 strikers in the league . I am actually a little disappointed in him to be truthful 🤣. There are few more gears he has imo including finishing department but that's also because he has had so few game in the last few years.
People been sleeping on our Eddie. 🫡

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I have to say, it's pretty incredible how he's come in and performed like this. Players nowadays know the pressure they're on, they know what's being said about them. From journalists to fans, everyone was saying that losing Jesus was the worst thing that could happen to Arsenal, that Eddie wasn't ready. I was one of them.

He's proving me wrong. What a player we have, from our own youth system nonetheless.

Pulp

Really impressed with last match. The goals were good obviously, but scoring was never his issue. He has improved so much in his link-up play and gaining a few pounds of muscle has done much for him in terms of beating defenders in duels. He definitely is looking to be a good second striker for Arsenal as he is right now. Dont see the reason to spend a 100 million on a new player when him and Jesus should be well enough with the form Eddie is in at the moment.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I still don’t think he deserves the 14 btw.

But I’ve always been a way about squad numbers. Think we gave Saka, ESR and Eddie their numbers wayy to early.

Saka has grown into his now and fully deserves, ESR I prefer not to speak and Eddie is at least doing his number proud so far.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Fair play to him he's proved me wrong. I wanted another striker brought in when Jesus got injured.

His all round game has come on leaps and bounds in the past 12 months or so and it feels like he knows he belongs at this level now. Much more composed.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I always liked this guys attitude, and as usual I did not fail to recognize talent and class footballers. What a goal and cross from Xhaka that was however no surprise to me. Scoring 2 goals in such an important match just strengthens my high opinion of him.

TinFish

Based on current form, would be hard for Jesus to step in. I’d put Jesus on the LW instead if Nartinelli who is fast becoming our weak link. Even worse is that we now have Trossard 😀. Great problems to have.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Based on current form, would be hard for Jesus to step in. I’d put Jesus on the LW instead if Nartinelli who is fast becoming our weak link. Even worse is that we now have Trossard 😀. Great problems to have.
By the time Jesus is back Eddie will be pretty shattered, unless Trossard can fill in there a bit but he also needs to help give Saka and Martinelli a rest. Jesus won't walk back in on merit but will need to step in quite quick I think.

MATHEO

Haaland and Nunez are poachers, and Kane is suffering from Conte's tactics. A much more fair comparison would be with Gabriel Jesus, someone who plays within the same system and enjoys a similar share of possession.

Screenshot 2023-01-23 111950.png

He's more clinical but we are way less fluid and creative and its obvious. Kudos to him for being clinical enough to secure important points.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom