• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day: January 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Chelsea have somehow managed to ruin the market twice in less than quarter of a century. You'd take when it came to the oil baron, but how the f is our yank billionaire getting btfo by an American hedgefund group ffs. Hope the Kroenkes will be able to compete, it's going to be a new market come summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea have somehow managed to ruin the market twice in less than quarter of a century. You'd take when it came to the oil baron, but how the f is our yank billionaire getting btfo by an American hedgefund group ffs. Hope the Kroenkes will be able to compete, it's going to be a new market come summer.
you don't win titles by spending the most we have to be smart we not a club who spend 500M a season but with Kroenke i expect the new strategy to make 200-250M in transfers available every year and that enough to build super team. teams should learn how real madrid do things.

Sparrahork

Looking forward to reading the grades given to each club for their January window tomorrow. I am certain our window will be considered one of the more successful ones

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Looking forward to reading the grades given to each club for their January window tomorrow. I am certain our window will be considered one of the more successful ones
we did fine but could been much better we added 2 good experienced players with strong mentality to push us this season. next season with CL football the club will have to raise their ambition and dont let prime targets go

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
you don't win titles by spending the most we have to be smart we not a club who spend 500M a season but with Kroenke i expect the new strategy to make 200-250M in transfers available every year and that enough to build super team. teams should learn how real madrid do things.
Yeah but post Enzo how much will 200M actually bring? Any decent players will now be in the 80M+ category now. So you'd be looking at 2-3 decent additions with that budget.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah but post Enzo how much will 200M actually bring? Any decent players will now be in the 80M+ category now. So you'd be looking at 2-3 decent additions with that budget.
chelsea have ruined the market so we can't do nothing about it we just have to get realistic targets i don't expect arsenal go beyond 80M for player let alone 100M and yes Caicedo and Rice are available for 70M ore bit more specially Rice this deal has to be done quick no messing around. there will be always quality players in market nobody knew who was Enzo 6 month ago.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
People on Twitter are calling Chelsea’s window the best transfer window ever, but I’m not buying that. Personally I don’t think it’s wise to sign that many players in one window. It messes up the harmony and their squad is already bloated as it is. I’m not sure Potter has the stature to deal with all those egos. But Boehly has managed to fast track a rebuild that takes most clubs 3-4 years. Even if Potter is not the man to take Chelsea forward, the next coach will be having a feast. As long as they’re competent.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
All their players have only two legs like all other players. The pressure is immense for Potter now.
lol i kinda feel for him he should deliver and quick he has likely got year and half to do it. if things don't work in 2nd half of season he might be even gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom