• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Everton 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th, February | KO: 12:30 GMT| BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

This should be relatively straightforward, the new manager bounce not withstanding.

Screenshot-20230128-152222.png

Screenshot-20230128-152237.png

Screenshot-20230128-152251.png

Screenshot-20230128-152321.png

The starting xi picks itself, unless Partey is not fit enough to start and Lokonga takes his place.

8f9bf26f-4004-49f7-9de4-c9ccf7ca79ae.png

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

is Partey not fit for this match or are all articles I'm reading just saying white lies & he is actually fit for this match?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

He's in the training photos but you can't get an idea of how much pain his ribs are causing him from the blurry out of focus images.
I'd like to hope then thanks that if he's in the training pictures I haven't seen he'll be fit for this match.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This is probably one of the worst games we could have. Sean Dyche bounce and away from home.

I expect a win but not as easy as 2 weeks ago.

Any win will do. 2-1 to us Saka and Martinelli with the goals. Can see Jorginho playing in this game. Hopefully he has a good game and shows his ability.

A win and the chasing pack will be under more pressure.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
is Partey not fit for this match or are all articles I'm reading just saying white lies & he is actually fit for this match?
As per my previous post, you cant deduce much from the statement on him in the presser, all we can do is wait for the kickoff.

"“Let’s see, that one is still a doubt. Let’s see how today how he comes in and if he’s able to train with the team or not. He’s not ruled out and it’s not significant, hopefully he will be fine.”"

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Hardest test of the season, until the next season. Every game has been a cup final since the restart and it will continue to be so until the end.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is probably one of the worst games we could have. Sean Dyche bounce and away from home.

I expect a win but not as easy as 2 weeks ago.

Any win will do. 2-1 to us Saka and Martinelli with the goals. Can see Jorginho playing in this game. Hopefully he has a good game and shows his ability.

A win and the chasing pack will be under more pressure.

Would be more worried if it was a late kick off, think playing under the lights does give players/fans an extra edge at home.

Will still be tough with a new manager bounce, but if we play our football we should have too much for them regardless.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Dyche or not, this ought to be a comfortable win for us. They don’t have anything in their team that‘ll trouble us. Sure, Dyche will tell them to get in our faces but we’re not a soft touch anymore, we can handle it.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Would be more worried if it was a late kick off, think playing under the lights does give players/fans an extra edge at home.

Will still be tough with a new manager bounce, but if we play our football we should have too much for them regardless.
I’m not sure recruiting Dyche as your manager offers much of a bounce.
FDBF62F8-5ADD-4ECD-BA2A-07AFA7813612.gif

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah? You were still too scared to make a prediction on the OP though weren’t you?
Prolly an oversight. I'm not really scared of Everton. They are relegation level team. Dyche will try to get his players to kick us, but we'll be too much for them.

africe

More worried about going away from this one without any injuries than about the scoreline, Everton have been horrible this year and their fans are pretty much in mutiny.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Watched whole of Dyche press conference. This will be very tough game. Their players and crowd will be up for this

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@Riou feeling a nostalgic about that Goodson win when iwobi bagged his first PL goal and don welbeck rounded the keeper after a cheeky Sanchez pass 🥵

Didn't Alexis have a little chill in the crowd that day with the Everton fans?

@Sanchez11 do you remember that, your boy really was different class here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom