• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Give Back Germany GIF by ROWONE

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
What did he actually do wrong? I thought he kept the ball well enough after coming on..
Just two or three missed pass! In a game that Partey struggled, what else do you expect? He is still far better than Lokango, and a good back up for us. Never understand this hate. People now crying for Onana. Would it mean that we win the game if we had Onana?

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Chelsea took Felix and Mudryk from us.

Chelsea interfered with our pursuit of Caicedo, and they may well land him in the summer.

Chelsea sold this washed up embarrassment to us.

We're supposed to be knuckling down for a title charge, and that's the window we had?

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I like him. He's going to be a very very useful player for us. He moves the ball in midfield really well. Very underratred player IMO. We should be able to keep the same style of football with him covering when necessary. He's also very good tactically.

teamsoutheast

Its good but when you chase game it's useless he number 6 not someone you expect to create chances

I think him coming on for Partey is OK so we don't run him into the ground and we can still play our possession game if needed. He will fit in like a glove IMO. He's very underrated.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think him coming on for Partey is OK so we don't run him into the ground and we can still play our possession game if needed. He will fit in like a glove IMO. He's very underrated.
It's good player to have he'll slow things down dont lose ball much and very comfortable with his feets you can't judge him today when all players including Partey himself was bad

teamsoutheast

Yeah agree. Sort of sub you make when you’re 2-0 up.
It's a little unfair seeing as Partey has just recovered from a rib injury so may have been feeling uncomfortable. I would not have expected Jorginho to be a game changer, but a solid replacement and allows us to continue with our posession play.

Zaza

Silly sub by Arteta. These are the type of games he struggles with. Like I said, we needed a midfielder who could replicate Partey's physical qualities for games like these and not Jorginho.

Sean Dyche has given teams the blueprint to play against us. Hope we bounce back as quick as possible.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Some really here trying to blame him after the game? Not even writing what he has done wrong, because nobody knew what to write. At least there will be a scapegoat for evey loss where he will play.

You can only question if the sub was needed, but at least Partey haven't got an injury.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Silly sub by Arteta. These are the type of games he struggles with. Like I said, we needed a midfielder who could replicate Partey's physical qualities for games like these and not Jorginho.

Sean Dyche has given teams the blueprint to play against us. Hope we bounce back as quick as possible.
Howe already laid the blueprint.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom