• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Some really here trying to blame him after the game? Not even writing what he has done wrong, because nobody knew what to write. At least there will be a scapegoat for evey loss where he will play.

You can only question if the sub was needed, but at least Partey haven't got an injury.

Who blamed him? The team was **** even before he was subbed on.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I wasn't bothered about his physical limitation against Everton, but he was misplacing passes the moment he came in, which should be his strongest ability

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Him and Xhaka got in each others way at one stage, other than that he didn't do anything wrong. In fact in terms of the physical challenge he was winning headers and doing decently in that regard. He didn't do anything brilliant either but I don't understand the reaction at all.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Silly sub by Arteta. These are the type of games he struggles with. Like I said, we needed a midfielder who could replicate Partey's physical qualities for games like these and not Jorginho.

Sean Dyche has given teams the blueprint to play against us. Hope we bounce back as quick as possible.

So who should he have put on then seeing as we don't have that type of characteristic you mention? Elneny may have been useful in such a physical game but he's injured and I don't think Lokonga would have matched the physicality against a midfield 3 of Doucoure, Gana and Onana. That will be a test for any team IMO!

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
It's good player to have he'll slow things down dont lose ball much and very comfortable with his feets you can't judge him today when all players including Partey himself was bad

Did you think we played bad? I think we played OK. Everton were just very very physical and their manager is well known for bringing a physical game to his opponents. We handled it well in the first half but the midfield 3 were very very effective.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Did you think we played bad? I think we played OK. Everton were just very very physical and their manager is well known for bringing a physical game to his opponents. We handled it well in the first half but the midfield 3 were very very effective.
not at all he played okay didn't make mistakes didn't gave ball away alot and under pressure was solid he kept things simple but as i said if fans think he'd make difference when we chasing the game then it's useless also we need to wait and see how he'll fit his system.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Think he will be fine, all jokes aside...that was literally the worst game for him, especially playing without Partey too.

Plus he has been playing awful Potter all these past few months, that will take it's till on anyone...a few more training sessions under God-teta, and he will be fine 👍

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
What did he actually do wrong? I thought he kept the ball well enough after coming on..

Bear in mind people are calling him dusted after 30 minutes in an Arsenal shirt :lol:

Hardly a picture of objective analysis, is it?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The way people acting in social media like he had absolute disasteclass is prove people don't watch games maybe.

I'm not fan of him but for a first game in new team he was solid.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Only thing he did badly was that his passes weren't 100% perfectly weighted or the direction. Minor details, the passes mostly went to the player he passed to.

Partey might have minor issues still regarding the ribs, so it's good to have him, this is why he was bought.

Gunners1616

Only thing he did badly was that his passes weren't 100% perfectly weighted or the direction. Minor details, the passes mostly went to the player he passed to.

Partey might have minor issues still regarding the ribs, so it's good to have him, this is why he was bought.

Let's be honest, his passing was pretty bad. He lost more possessions than Partey in his limited time on the pitch. Not inspiring at all. He was also a non-factor on that corner with the goal. A more physical DM might have helped.

But yeah it's his first game so we can cut him some slack. I still think Caceido was the gamer changer we needed for a potential title.

Some haters already made a lowlights video... (doesn't look good obviously).

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom