• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Replaying games would be the funniest punishment if it meant they'd have to replay every FA fixture since 2008 :lol:
They'd need to replay pretty much everything if Replay was a decision (it won't be). After all you'd need cause to replay any specific match and unless active match fixing was at play that's really hard to argue.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
They'd need to replay pretty much everything if Replay was a decision (it won't be). After all you'd need cause to replay any specific match and unless active match fixing was at play that's really hard to argue.
Yes that is not the remedy that works going that far back in time. Transfer ban and big fine most likely or could simply do what they did to Rangers

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Targeted for my beliefs on here
Happy Premier League GIF by MolaTV

TinFish

Replaying games would be the funniest punishment if it meant they'd have to replay every FA fixture since 2008 :lol:
With the amount of corruption going on in the U.K. the past few years it will obviously be a financial punishment. Something that City owners can afford to pay off with ease.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
All this talk and attention on City must be unwelcome. This and the Carragher grenade yesterday. Here's hoping it proves yo be highly disruptive. I hope any punishment is delayed until the season is over. I'd love us to win the PL in our own right and then see City hit with a point deduction-for the following season. A ban from Europe and a transfer ban probably inflicts more damage than a fine especially with some players leaving on a free. Relegation is too much to hope for and unfair on the promotion hopefuls.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
At least Chelsea have a legitimate fanbase, like it or not. I've seen Chelsea fans before they had Russian money. I never saw a City fan until 2009.

Not to say City don't have fans, I'm sure they do, but are they globally more lauded like Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool and even Sp**s? Not a chance.

Average attendance in 2000/1 is practically the same. City did something like 20-30k in Division 2.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
With the amount of corruption going on in the U.K. the past few years it will obviously be a financial punishment. Something that City owners can afford to pay off with ease.
If proven no way this ends with a fine

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Man City fans are really uniting and responding that this is racism and that this will create the siege mentality that they need to get the PL and CL over the line.

Let's hope they get liquidated.

It’s mad how gaslit they are. Reading some of those quotes that have been posted from their forum here are crazy.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
All this talk and attention on City must be unwelcome. This and the Carragher grenade yesterday. Here's hoping it proves yo be highly disruptive. I hope any punishment is delayed until the season is over. I'd love us to win the PL in our own right and then see City hit with a point deduction-for the following season. A ban from Europe and a transfer ban probably inflicts more damage than a fine especially with some players leaving on a free. Relegation is too much to hope for and unfair on the promotion hopefuls.
I think it could go either way. Maybe they buckle under the scrutiny or maybe they form a siege mentality and start looking like City again. Obviously I hope for the former but I wouldn't rule out the latter.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom