• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manchester City’s Financial Doping

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The club that won six out of the last twelve titles will just get relegated, Newcastle will take their place etc :lol: you guys got real excited real quick.
Great so it sets a precedent; Newcastle who has been way more responsible to continue to responsible. Chelsea is dead man walking now so is City. Plus their players want out. you can see why a fan of the traditional big club will see the competitive balance shift in our favor. Chelsea and City are done winning league. They won like 11 of last 14 or something of league titles. And your logical reasoning says this is a nothing story?

Bro once you make a crazed conclusion you hold on to it like Israel holds onto Tel Aviv mate. Facts are not your enemy

Farzad Stoned

English politicians would never accept a super league. The pressure on the politicians from fans would be immense. It is dead in the water.

That being said, City aren't going anywhere. I don't think there are enough clubs that would vote for it. You only need 6 clubs voting against an expulsion.
they don’t need expulsion 3 year transfer and cup ban will see mass exodus. Players are not going to go there starting now. The gravity of the charges kills their clout in transfer market starting now. This year is their last shot at a title in mid term. Pep bouncing for sure

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Great so it sets a precedent; Newcastle who has been way more responsible to continue to responsible. Chelsea is dead man walking now so is City. Plus their players want out. you can see why a fan of the traditional big club will see the competitive balance shift in our favor. Chelsea and City are done winning league. They won like 11 of last 14 or something of league titles. And your logical reasoning says this is a nothing story?

Bro once you make a crazed conclusion you hold on to it like Israel holds onto Tel Aviv mate. Facts are not your enemy
You chat so much **** it's unreal :lol: what players want out? Newcastle responsible? Chelsea and City spent close to a billion this season are dead men walking lol

Why would I want to hold on to a "crazed" conclusion I'd love nothing more than these plastics going under. You're the one who heard of an investigation into City starting then started fantasising about them and Chelsea being done

Farzad Stoned

You chat so much **** it's unreal :lol: what players want out? Newcastle responsible? Chelsea and City spent close to a billion this season are dead men walking lol

Why would I want to hold on to a "crazed" conclusion I'd love nothing more than these plastics going under. You're the one who heard of an investigation into City starting then started fantasising about them and Chelsea being done
Dead man walking hope Edu buys big in the coming CFC and MFc firesale this summer. Put the call into Haaland’s agent now Edu

Game Over

Can’t he’ll but feel any punishment will feel underwhelming or soft.

Remember when Chelsea received transfer bans from UEFA? They appealed and did their business over one window. City could do similar if they fear an incoming ban.

Don’t think this will cause any kind of exodus either unfortunately.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think it could go either way. Maybe they buckle under the scrutiny or maybe they form a siege mentality and start looking like City again. Obviously I hope for the former but I wouldn't rule out the latter.
I can't call which way it will go but there does seem to be a lot of issues within the squad. KDB and Foden can't be happy about their playing time. Bernardo and Gundogan are running down their contracts and there doesn't seem to be a Kompany/Fernandinho type leader to rally the players. I also don't think they can " look like City again" unless Pep abandons his apparent desire to change the system. We just have to do our job better than everyone else.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Half this forum whenever anything legal is mentioned

3bbb2d0c16e243ad47917cac7716c119.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

they don’t need expulsion 3 year transfer and cup ban will see mass exodus. Players are not going to go there starting now. The gravity of the charges kills their clout in transfer market starting now. This year is their last shot at a title in mid term. Pep bouncing for sure
The cynic in me tells me that they'll get a fine and a "go away and sin no more".

On the other hand, if the Premier League has decided to take up the gauntlet, they have to end up with something to show for it. Otherwise, what's the point? They'll look extraordinarily weak. It is also about the integrity of the competition.

Time will tell...

Farzad Stoned

The cynic in me tells me that they'll get a fine and a "go away and sin no more".

On the other hand, if the Premier League has decided to take up the gauntlet, they have to end up with something to show for it. Otherwise, what's the point? They'll look extraordinarily weak. It is also about the integrity of the competition.

Time will tell...
Yes 100 plus specific allegations, and 4 year investigation cuts for the non cynical view if you want my opinion

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Read their forum a bit, but man there are many posts there.

Many say that FA is affected by the big clubs, and they are after City because they are jealous. And they're also after them because they are racist towards their owners.

Nothing to do with financial cheating or anything they have done of course.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

A heavy fine and one or two transfer bans. At best. But it will take 2-3 years to conclude this.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

If they actually let anyone from the player or coaching staff have information pertaining to their financial *cooking*. LOL.

They're not only criminals. They're **** criminals.
Yeah it makes zero sense. Specially since Guardiola already said in the past when he read something he asks them and they explain to him. Said he if he was lied to he will leave next day. No way former player or staff knows this

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Yeah it makes zero sense. Specially since Guardiola already said in the past when he read something he asks them and they explain to him. Said he if he was lied to he will leave next day. No way former player or staff knows this

It's probably about payments outside of a contract, there have been rumors before that city does this no? If that were the case, it wouldn't be that strange if a former player comes forward with documentation.

Edit: The rumors were about Mancini I think.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
According to Bluemoon we are the ringleaders of ''The hateful eight'' :lol:

Also somehow they're blaming Wenger.

And this info was released today to coincide with the anniversary of the Munich air disaster, so that's evidence Man Utd are pulling the strings too.

They're a bunch of conspiracy theorist lunatics.

I can see why @GDeep™ rates that forum.

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

According to Bluemoon we are the ringleaders of ''The hateful eight'' :lol:

Also somehow they're blaming Wenger.

And this info was released today to coincide with the anniversary of the Munich air disaster, so that's evidence Man Utd are pulling the strings too.

They're a bunch of conspiracy theorist lunatics.
Apparantly, we're among "the big three". I rather liked that. Spotter's badge for that call.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom