• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Chelsea won't fix the issues with new manager they need first to trim the squad it was always bad idea when you got 30 plus players to keep satisfied there many Chelsea players already fed up Auba and Zyiech are prime example.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
All they need to do is sell a few home grown players for good fees and they'll be fine.

But if everyone knows they have to do this why would they offer good fees? Why offer 40m for Gallagher if you know they are desperate to sell. Offer 20m and be like “take it or leave it”.

I’d offer 40m for Mount just to piss them off.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Potter not helping himself when he make 5 changes everytime when you gonna get stability?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Players like enzo or Mudryk at stable teams would preform straight away.

But enzo already look under pressure because of the money it spent on him and mudryk look lost.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Someone brought up the fact that Chelsea had to pay Brighton 22m in the form of a release clause to sign Potter and then gave him a 5 year contract at 12m per year so at present he is costing them about 4 million per win and when he's sacked, that figure will likely double if not triple due to severance. 😂

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Well potter don't let me show you what arteta has to go with But he didn't have winners in squad he had actual b•ms and won fa cup even tho he got bit lucky because auba was on form

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom