• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Hall of Fame

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I’m sorry is it a team achievement award now?

Almost identical strike rate to Giroud and he has less goals at a worse strike rate than guys like Mane, Lukaku, Hasselbaink and Les Ferdinand and yet he’s one of the first in? :lol:

Also struggling to put a guy in who had four full seasons with 12 goals or less 😵
Are you actually comparing Drogba, arguablyt he on of the best big game player that ever existed to Giroud?

Guy has 12 goals in 15 finals.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Drogba is a great player, and deserves his induction.

But his cup final record, is always annoyingly taking out of context.

Scoring the winners in the FA cup and League cup final is good, but doing it consistently in the prem is definitely better...football isn't the NBA, were the clutch thing seems to come from...the way you win the main trophies, is different.

The only "cup final" that's bigger than winning the Prem as top scorer, is the Champions League...and yes Drogba won Chelsea it in 2012, he pretty much cost them it in 2008 with his stupid red card.

The "big game player" is just some nonsense Chelsea fans come up with, to try and get at Thierry...as he's just better than Drogba in every logical way.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Are you actually comparing Drogba, arguablyt he on of the best big game player that ever existed to Giroud?

Guy has 12 goals in 15 finals.

I’m sorry I didn’t realise the Premier League had finals?

Giroud was a big game player as well. Big time goals and assists for us, France, Chelsea, Montpellier and now Milan.

Olivier shouldn’t be getting in but neither should the Drog. Guy was a glorified Robert Horry, turned up in elimination games so seemed like he was better than he was.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Is Giggs in this? Don’t think they put him in did they?

Too busy sharing stories with Gary Glitter.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Not even joking but Ferguson shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Wenger. Criticised Wenger in his latter years plenty but he's given the league more than any other individual player or manager in countless ways while Fungus the bitter smelly alcoholic prick only took from it, cultivated legbreaking to a legitimate tactic and added wine-tastings at his gaff to the league's inventory.

Responsible for the creation of the Northern 'Ndrangheta aka PGMOL and they put him in the hall of fame. Really they should've awarded him a noose in The Hague.

• Wow
Reactions: A_G

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
They will be the ONLY managers inducted

aab.jpg

giphy.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Nah they will at some point, these are just the only managers going in with the class of 2023. The rest will be players.

Pretty wild that until 2005 only 3 managers had ever won the Premier League.

One of them being Kenny Dalglish :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Whiskey nose praising the Invincibles. I know all those Utd fans that try to downplay it are in serious pain right now.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom