• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 31 (April 15-17)

Malky

Established Member
Genuinely feel like City could struggle away to Fulham and Brighton. A better team than Leicester today and City wouldn’t of had 3 points!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Fab clearly being paid by Haaland agency to do PR i swear every time he score he remind us how many goals he got.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's exhausting listening to people on this forum. One minute City are unstoppable and our title challenge is over, next minute they're not ...which is it 😩
They have ability to kill game early and manage a lead that what make them very good.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Tbh they stopped playing after 25 mins.
And it almost cost them. Saved by the post and Kelechi being selfish. I'd like to see that incident again of Maddison going down in the box right at the end too.

Axel9090

But that's the point. One off day and they drop points. Yet the whole footballing world seems to think they are going to win every single game till the end of the season
That only applies to us and dropping points, because everyone has their head so far up Man City's ass.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom