• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 31 (April 15-17)

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
How was that handball not a penalty? And they didn't even replay the challenge on Maddison.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Lol citeh score 3 goals in 25 mins then shut off and people think another team could have given them a game because of xg lol
So completely switching of and letting the opponent back in the game is a good thing now?
They literally did give them a game. Could've been 3-3 if Iheanacho didn't bottle it twice at the end. And if Leicester can do that what saying ourselves or even Brighton or Fulham can't get something?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So completely switching of and letting the opponent back in the game is a good thing now?
They literally did give them a game. Could've been 3-3 if Iheanacho didn't bottle it twice at the end. And if Leicester can do that what saying ourselves or even Brighton or Fulham can't get something?
Brighton are a good bet, they looked good today, against an admittedly poor Chelsea side.

Legend14

Established Member
Against City, teams sit back and lose to their quality. They are good enough to beat the low block they see every match. I hope we are not so dumb.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

If we won our next two games (which on form we surely should) I honestly think we’ve got the advantage - a game at the Etihad library then the‘ll need (barring a miracle) to deal with a double header against the CL machine that is Madrid. Interesting times but one step at a time.

ptrcopp

Must say I wasn’t sold on Watkins but he’s been an absolute beast recently.

Unai has done a magnificent job with him. He looks like he can do anything. Right now. I’d definitely have if we had room

Dodero

Enciso is a teenager ? Bloody hell Brighton have a great recruitment team
We should start looking for more players in south america 👀. So far, we have only got 2 brazilians, but just as Brighton has shown other countries like Paraguay or Ecuador also have ballers.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
How was that handball not a penalty? And they didn't even replay the challenge on Maddison.
None of them were penalties sadly. The handball was way too close to the body & would never be given unless against us. Maddison should've went down earlier immediately after he got behind when there was contact. Instead he tried to go all the way, saw there was no way through & went down way too late

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I am very suprised by the way Brigthon plays a lot of credits to the man in charge, also Emery did an amazing job at Villa tbf.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom