• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 37 (May 20-25)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
1684593367083.jpeg

7mhij9.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With emery Aston villa even they lack experience in europe he'll get them to semi final lol.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

No one can tell me Emery is not better manager than Arteta. But he doesn’t do cheesy sh1t like I love me team so much when they drop points and when they drop even more points say I love them more than ever. Or get them a dog like friggin children

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
No one can tell me Emery is not better manager than Arteta. But he doesn’t do cheesy sh1t like I love me team so much when they drop points and when they drop even more points say I love them more than ever. Or get them a dog like friggin children

He may be a better manager than Arteta, but not a better Arsenal manager than Arteta.

Know the difference.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Palace, West Ham, Forest or maybe Everton/Leeds. If they stay up, I really think they should be looking at hiring Rodgers/Potter. Feel there are two really good managers who would join these clubs, keeping Moyes/Hodgson/Cooper just won't get them anywhere imo.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Look at emery successful history all comes with midtable clubs at top clubs he can't deal with it. He very good manager you don't win lot of Europa trophy if you average.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yeah I remember us jousting a year ago about conte, I’ll concede defeat to you good sir. Dusted manager

No need to my good man. This is a football forum and jousting is part of the game ;)

GDeep™

League is very weak
How does it compare to Arsenal this season?
Performance wise, in the league, much poorer. The rest it depends on how you look at it, some will argue they’ve won a cup and that’s more than us - league positions just separated by 2 places.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Look at emery successful history all comes with midtable clubs at top clubs he can't deal with it. He very good manager you don't win lot of Europa trophy if you average.
Was he given as much time and support as Arteta at Arsenal? You think Arteta could coach psg?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Calvert lewin injury again. And going off you have just feel sorry for him. Unlucky player

Henry boi

Liverpool might be acceptable because they deserve to they outplayed us.
My point is they should have never "outplayed us" we allowed them back in the game and we could have ended the game plenty times, they did not deserve ****
We played miles better at home against City at home and still didn't deserve to win that game

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
My point is they should have never "outplayed us" we allowed them back in the game and we could have ended the game plenty times, they did not deserve ****
We played miles better at home against City at home and still didn't deserve to win that game
We couldn't go near them when they start play. Imo everton away Westham and Southampton are more damaging because we just throw these away didn't get outplayed etc..

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’m not sure we ever win a game at anfield again una. Mental block , we automatically become submissive

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom