• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 37 (May 20-25)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It's strange how they always come a cropper. Great stadium, good infrastructure, the club is situated in an attractive city - yet, they fail miserably again and again.

Some might scoff at the word 'culture' - but if there was ever a club that lacked a winning culture, it is Sp**s. They must be prime for a rich owner to turn around. You can become a hero if you win the Carabeo there...
Their problem is levy. It’s so obvious the guy is cancer

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hilarious how much Sp**s try to copy other teams (and how obsessed with Arsenal they are) and how every time it blows up in their face.

Remember when they got Christian Gross purely because of how well Arsène was doing here, then he had his first press conference held up a ticket to the underground and said "I don't have a car, I travel with the fans!" ...only for that weirdo to be immediately battered by everyone and sacked!

They then replaced him with 2 time league winner at Arsenal, George Graham :lol:

They then tried to be Chelsea for a bit, by getting sloppy seconds Mourinho and Conte...and when that obviously didn't work, tried to copy our Arteta project with a young manager (of course Xabi Alonso, Nagglesman and Kompany rightly wanted nothing to do with them and would probably have given the job to Mason if he didn't turn out to be worse than Lampard and Gerrard as managers!

Wouldn't be shocked if they are only appointing that Feneyoord coach because, "Hey guys Pep is bald too..."

No dignity or shame, ffs 😅

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Their problem is levy. It’s so obvious the guy is cancer

He's actually made them look like a top club to be fair. Top stadium, great revenues, and actually competing with the rest of the big clubs in England. They were there to jump in when we were flailing too.

But Levy doesnt have what it takes to get it right on the pitch. Despite their pathetic situation now, I dont have much confidence in him being able to fix it properly.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Levy is not fault of thier failing what were Sp**s before him? He made them top 4 team build them an amazing stadium.

Thier fans should realise this is thier ceiling and unless they get owned by oil country it won't get magically better.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Levy is not fault of thier failing what were Sp**s before him? He made them top 4 team build them an amazing stadium.

Thier fans should realise this is thier ceiling and unless they get owned by oil country it won't get magically better.

And people seem to forget that its Joe Lewis who calls the shots. Levy is just his errand boy.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hope Tottenham finish 7th so they can suffer through that Mickey Mouse European tournament next year

I say let them finish 8th or lower, because their focus in on the PL and what they can qualify for there anyway.

It will be good to see Chelsea and Sp**s finish 8th or lower, and Liverpool miss out on the Champions League too. Should make for interesting new narratives on what failure is, because Arsenal were failures when they did that.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nah City will beat Chelsea and it'll be all over 😭

Arsenal-Mykhaylo-Mudryk.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom