• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 37 (May 20-25)

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
To be fair that's insane playing for such an abysmal side

He is the reason they are still relevant today, without him in particular they will drop like a stone.

They will do anything to keep him at the club, until their team has more quality to it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Top 4 and Carabao Cup is a good season for Utd. Before the season most on here predicted 3-5th for them, so they’ve got that.

SA Gunner

Every team I watch in the PL now, plays positionally and uses the press and automations to move the ball through the pitch. Defensive systems are more or less the same as well.

I think in addition to our focus on further depth to our team, is also a continuation of teams who can play different roles on the field, as well as strength and physicality.

Next season will be more difficult, because teams will study our current playing patterns and prepare for them.

SA Gunner

Top 4 and Carabao Cup is a good season for Utd. Before the season most on here predicted 3-5th for them, so they’ve got that.

How does it compare to Arsenal this season?

SA Gunner

Nelson would be a star in this Bournemouth team, and would be in danger of being snapped up again thereafter.

Can operate right across their front line during a match.

Henry boi

Aston villa are a good team, Unai is underrated, at this given time the would smack us if we had to play them

SA Gunner

Aston villa are a good team, Unai is underrated, at this given time the would smack us if we had to play them

With our key players out it will be a difficult game yes. Think they stand a chance of beating us for sure.

With Saliba and Zinchenko fit and firing, we'll beat them.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Unai%20Emery_0.jpg

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Every team I watch in the PL now, plays positionally and uses the press and automations to move the ball through the pitch. Defensive systems are more or less the same as well.

I think in addition to our focus on further depth to our team, is also a continuation of teams who can play different roles on the field, as well as strength and physicality.

Next season will be more difficult, because teams will study our current playing patterns and prepare for them.

Yeah which part of the reson why the top two end up with such high totals of points . When you all teams play the same style it means the best at it wins .

Henry boi

Should have never dropped points at Anfield, at 2-0 up all we had to do was put together a decent counter to kill the game which was not the hardest thing to do
This Liverpool side is Average

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Good result for Newcastle and manutd secured top 4 if Liverpool drop points here

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should have never dropped points at Anfield, at 2-0 up all we had to do was put together a decent counter to kill the game which was not the hardest thing to do
This Liverpool side is Average
Liverpool might be acceptable because they deserve to they outplayed us.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom