• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Sunday, May 28 | KO: 16:30 BST

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Is their a more sad feeling then crawling up towards the 70th minute, final game of the season where nothing is at stakes, with a secure 1-0 lead and knowing there is a long summer of merchants and thieves bickering about transfer rumours and jerking their cawks fantasising about potential elevens before you can watch the footy again come august

Not for me this at all Clive

I’ll be watching Everton

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Heard Xhaka will be the skipper here and when he's subbed for his applause he's gonna throw the armband to the ground as a joke about the incident in 2019, he and Arteta are gonna then do this as he leaves the pitch...

qYf30U.gif

...gonna be a huge moment, as big as when we won our 15th Community Shield back in 2020!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Heard Xhaka will be the skipper here and when he's subbed for his applause he's gonna throw the armband to the ground as a joke about the incident in 2019, he and Arteta are gonna then do this as he leaves the pitch...

qYf30U.gif

...gonna be a huge moment, as big as when we won our 15th Community Shield back in 2020!

Maybe he can throw it at Manberg & give the home fans something to cheer about.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

qYf30U.gif

Is that when @BergMan invades the pitch, yelling 'You betrayed me!', and guns down Xhaka with his surplus Zastava ZPAP85?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
1685003946182.jpeg

@BergMan watching Xhaka's last dance this Sunday.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Saka should just not play. Trossard will be fine and hopefully Nelson illness gone so he can start this.

Positive news about Saliba arteta say he progressed well last tow weeks
We all know saka is playing 93 mins here. Will play every game for club and country next term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom