• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Sunday, May 28 | KO: 16:30 BST

Nicenho

Granit Xhaka’s farewell game.

We will have a proper goodbye for the first Arsenal legend in 20 years

Sad Cry GIF

So weird to twerk for such an average player. Even calling him a ”legend”. 😂

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
People are pretending that Karl Henry and them man are better than a bunch of highly rated Portuguese internationals? Send the flood.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
People are pretending that Karl Henry and them man are better than a bunch of highly rated Portuguese internationals? Send the flood.
Formerly highly rated Portuguese internationals. Most these guys careers came to a screeching halt as soon as they set foot in the midlands.

Wolves were atrocious back then admittedly, got relegated that season too I think.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Wasn't talking about your view that this team is better, obviously I disagree but it's a fair opinion and as you say you've given your reasons.

Was more on about the disrespect, calling that team all sorts of names, bottlers plumbers etc from certain sections, people who have mouldy mossy beards these days from living under a rock for years and think they can lecture others on credibility.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wasn't talking about your view that this team is better, obviously I disagree but it's a fair opinion and as you say you've given your reasons.

Was more on about the disrespect, calling that team all sorts of names, bottlers plumbers etc from certain sections, people who have mouldy mossy beards these days from living under a rock for years and think they can lecture others on credibility.

I misunderstood then, sorry about that mate. Should not have bitten your head off.

Bottlers are a term for rival fans, who want to make Arsenal supporters feel pain. There has always been a reason why we fell short at the last hurdle, and if you apply those reasons to any other challenger, they fall as well.

There is nothing to be ashamed of when you see those led the league percentage tables, in fact it shows how many good teams we put out over the years.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Seriously ****ing beat Wolves. Defeat them. Life is miserable enough as it is I could do without this lot beating us.

DESTROY THEM.

It will likely happen now, the team want to send the crowd off with a smile.

Also nothing left to play for anyway, so Wolves will probably relax.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...we are gonna best Wolves like 9-0 now, ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom