• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 496,785
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

Both are better signings than kane or Vlahovic. Hojlund is interesting one i wanted us to try to buy him because he'll get us something different than G.Jesus
From what I heard he’s united fan so he’s likely to reject arsenal if both of us are trying to sign him. I think you should find someone else.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Tbf £50m Martinez is elite, would’ve loved to have him in our team to replicate some of these games for us:
BF134995-F7D5-4FD1-8945-D73984870912.jpegF8A2E036-856A-4C93-BF2D-D4FF3D5F1958.jpeg45C5B032-B763-4BA6-BEDD-746A44517D58.jpeg

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Weird how Man Utd always have the best manager, squad and new signings in June and July.

The when the season starts and they're shown to be semi bvm's the fans throw their toys out of the pram and start getting down on their knees for some oil state or oligarch.

Because you know, they need more money. WAAAAAAAAA

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I feels like you need a squad depth in CF department. Would you rather stick with Nketiah or you think you need to upgrade him?
I would but unsure mikel will do it likely we'll put Trossard as CF who preformed better there.

Goonger

From what I heard he’s united fan so he’s likely to reject arsenal if both of us are trying to sign him. I think you should find someone else.

He's a very good prospect. I'd be worried though that a 20 year old who hasn't reached double figures in goals and who Lookman scored more than, would be my main striker signing and be under pressure to lead the line.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Interesting. And people expect basmati to leave England
Sensible decision from Harry. You don’t leave the PL for a second rate league in your prime. Not when you can be immortal in 2 years time by becoming the all time top scorer. A move to United is the only thing that makes sense if he leaves Sp**s.

All eyes on Declan now, I think he’s better than throwing his career away personally. He’ll chose the Arsenal.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bit weird how secret it all is. Imagine Caicedo has a weird agreement as well after signing his deal.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Where is he gonna play tbf? Fernandes at no10 and they have Rashford and Antony on the wings.
not worth 50 million also tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom