• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 493,658
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
30 goals + 6 assists in 42 games (not even played all of them over 90 minutes) is a meh season?

He obviously is struggling more with injuries now, but it's still nearly impossible for Real to replace him. Especially the way he linked with Vini.
only 12 non-penalty league goals and 4 CL goals though.
Should go to Newcastle for the last paycheck, would bang 25+ goals against British farmers.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Kane to Madrid then?

On paper it’s a perfect move for all parties.

But it will be interesting to see if Harry’s weird obsession with the PL goal record is greater than his desire to win the biggest competitions at the biggest club in the world.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Kane to Madrid then?

On paper it’s a perfect move for all parties.

But it will be interesting to see if Harry’s weird obsession with the PL goal record is greater than his desire to win the biggest competitions at the biggest club in the world.
Tbh in his shoes I’d go for the PL goal record at this point. That is a legendary accomplishment.

He’ll get to play in the CL with United 🤷

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Tbh in his shoes I’d go for the PL goal record at this point. That is a legendary accomplishment.

No chance Levy sells to United though, so it would be another season of mediocrity before he gets to maybe have a shot of winning something, which aren’t even that high at United.

Not sure if he could do a few years in Madrid then return to Sp**s, he’s the type of player that will be good into their mid 30s imo.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not a sure thing he makes it. Still 60 odd goals away.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not a sure thing he makes it. Still 60 odd goals away.
Puts Shearer into perspective fr.

I think he gets it if he stays in England though. Will probably have to drop to a mid table team to eventually get it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think he gets it if he stays in England though. Will probably have to drop to a mid table team to eventually get it.

Yeah needs to have at least two more top seasons.

Can’t really decline or have any major injuries otherwise he’s in trouble.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Paddy power have Kane at 2/1 to go to Madrid but Unibet 14/1 👀

TornadoTed

Established Member

Imagine how many he would have got if he hadn't spent a year out with a knee injury, didn't retire at 33 or if he had gone to United rather than Newcastle, over 300 easily.

I don't care if Kane beats it Shearer is still the GOAT Premier League striker.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Imagine how many he would have got if he hadn't spent a year out with a knee injury, didn't retire at 33 or if he had gone to United rather than Newcastle, over 300 easily.

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Also Shearer had a season where he banged in 23 goals in the old First Division before it became the PL.

Also Jimmy Greaves had 357 First Division goals.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea maybe the best club when sell players liverpool earned that title but it's chelsea last few years i remember in 2021 they sold players and made like 120M or something seem heading this way this summer they got lot of players good too and they lucky getting good offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom