• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 493,638
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Exactly right.

A Dyche's Everton with better players really, and who commits more to the aggressive press. I expect Lukaku or one of their big forwards to be brought back to life again.
They only need a GK and ST after those two and they’re ready to go:

GK
James Fofana Colwill Chilwell
Ugarte
Caicedo Enzo
Madueke ST Nkunku
Bastards.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

GK
Ugarte
Caicedo Enzo
Madueke ST Nkunku
Bastards.

That back line looks suspect. Fofana made of glass, Colwill I don’t think can play in a 2 and have James or Chilwell ever done much in a back 4?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Problem with Chelsea is Fofana form declined he nowhere near Saliba who both were comapred. James and Chilwell too injury prone Madueke and Mudryk look so average and would need big improvement next season to be taken seriously.

Despite all that Chelsea without Europe so they'll focus on league only and should compete for top 4.

Malky

Established Member

GK
Ugarte
Caicedo Enzo
Madueke ST Nkunku
Bastards.
That team is ****. :lol:
Fofana is suspect, looked awful this season. Chilwell is average. Their midfield has zero creativity, or goals in them. Madueke has shown nothing impressive so far, looks decent and thats it. Nkunku could be excellent, or could be another Havertz flop. They'll likely have Onana as GK whose concentration is worse than Ramsdale. No idea who they get at CF....

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

How things would have changed if City signed Cucurella. His whole structure changed to opt for defenders that could actually defend.

Bloodbather

Established Member

GK
Ugarte
Caicedo Enzo
Madueke ST Nkunku
Bastards.
I rate Caicedo, Enzo, and Ugarte highly, but that midfield ain't it. Too defensive. They should get one or the other out of Caicedo and Ugarte and play Nkunku as an advanced 8.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
That back line looks suspect. Fofana made of glass, Colwill I don’t think can play in a 2 and have James or Chilwell ever done much in a back 4?
Yeah that backline is dogshit, will be Badiashile and Cucurella in there instead anyway. Can still see Pochettino form a brute team out of the guys he has or is linked to, could even get something out of Lukaku. What happened to Chukwuemeka btw, looked quality at Villa.

Real shame about Nkunku going there guy had like 3-4 poor games in the last three years. If anything can drag him down it's Chelsea but I suspect he'll be a success there

Mudi

Benzema leaving,
Osimhem to Real,
Balogun to Napoli,
Vlahovic to Bayern,
Nketiah staying at Arsenal,
Kane to Man Utd with at a late £100m bid

Bloodbather

Established Member

Benzema leaving,
Osimhem to Real,
Balogun to Napoli,
Vlahovic to Bayern,
Nketiah staying at Arsenal,
Kane to Man Utd with at a late £100m bid
If Real sign Osimhen and Bellingham I'm tuning in watch every single game of theirs that I can. That'd be spectacle of dynamic football. Tchouaméni, Camavinga, Bellingham, Valverde, Vini Jr, Rodrygo, Osimhen, phew.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea will make big money this summer, getting rid of Havertz will be the deal of the window.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea will make big money this summer, getting rid of Havertz will be the deal of the window.

Can't this cancerous club encounter an extended period of bad luck?

How do they continue to bring in decent funds from selling their abysmal players?!!

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Seems Boehly will have the last laugh, a midtable campaign and getting out of Europe for a season (with a sacked manager as it should be) as sacrifice for long term domination

An improved version of their fail fast and break things approach that gave them so much under Abramovich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom