• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Very good appointment by Sp**s that’s if Levy gives him enough room to work his magic.

I remember his first season at Marinos in Japan when they almost got relegated as they were leaking in goals for fun but they stuck by him and to his philosophy and reaped the rewards. They ended up winning the league in the following season after like over a decade of not winning the league.

I think he’ll surprise a few as I’m sure many are underestimating him.

His Brisbane roar sides he built in 2010 played a high press and much more sophisticated football than that was in the EPL at the time. I don't know whether he adopted it from Pep but the style was uncannily similar . He won the Asia Cup with our least talented Australian side .

I am interested what he think he can do with Sp**s though🤣. As far as I am concerned he wouldn't take the job unless he thought he could do something with the players he has atm .

I don't think we have to worry because we are in another phase of development.

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah pretty disappointing stuff from @OnlyOne. He drops some good insights here, and then talks about Gerrard and Rogers when dismissing Ange. Utter nonsense reasoning.

I’m disappointed in you lad, you were on track to become a mod too according to my sources. Alas, think that’s all gone now.

Funny thing about Gerrard is , a lot of Rangers fans thought he was ****e . Ange is much much better manager than Gerrard .

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Mourinho, Nuno, Conte and soon to be this Ange bloke.

Arteta will soon be starting on his second hattrick of seeing off Sp**s' crap managers!

He's got some way to go before matching Wenger's phenomenal record of seeing off 11 Sp**s managers.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Yeah but Arteta was a protégé of Wenger and Pep.

This Postebumlou was working in Aussie rules not long ago.
Been a manager for over 26 years, you could say he is inexperienced in major euro leagues just like a rookie, but a lot of the people skills he has learnt (that arteta has had to learn on the job), he already has in abundance and will directly translate. Far less risky appointment than what we made with arteta.

For Arsenal supporters of Wenger and Arteta, makes no sense to have this take.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Been a manager for over 26 years, you could say he is inexperienced in major euro leagues just like a rookie, but a lot of the people skills he has learnt (that arteta has had to learn on the job), he already has in abundance and will directly translate. Far less risky appointment than what we made with arteta.

For Arsenal supporters of Wenger and Arteta, makes no sense to have this take.

Well summed up , we were all gutted we didn't get Cruyff .

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Interested what type of players he buy he have big clear out to make if he want that tho.

That back line would get Zidane or Ancelotti sacked.

Needs to be completely gutted. They have about 5 centre backs all of who are sh-t.

Porro is ok going forwards but apart from that it’s abysmal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Needs to be completely gutted. They have about 5 centre backs all of who are sh-t.

Yes all of them are bad defensively not sure they can sell all. Romero is staying langlet talks that he'll be bought permanently. They also need gk

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

He's spent 4 years managing Australia , he's used to a ****e backline ...and no midfield and Tim Cahill up front 😁

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yes all of them are bad defensively not sure they can sell all Romero is staying langlet talks that he'll be bought permanently. They also need gk

Apparently they’re offering Davies and Dier around.

Sanchez is still there as well. Just diabolical how bad they are now.

Rose - Vertonghen - Alderweireld - Walker/Trippier was another galaxy from the current clown show.

He's spent 4 years managing Australia , he's used to a ****e backline ...and no midfield and Tim Cahill up front 😁

Lucas Neill >>>>>>>> Lenglet

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Four year deal, wow. Seems they have resigned to the fact that they need to start from scratch and use the word "project".

Interested to see how Ange adapts his game. But they will be better with him there.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Apparently they’re offering Davies and Dier around.

Sanchez is still there as well. Just diabolical how bad they are now.

Rose - Vertonghen - Alderweireld - Walker/Trippier was another galaxy from the current clown show.

Lucas Neill >>>>>>>> Lenglet

What happened to those guys ? Yeah they were levels above . That's another reason I find hard to say the League has really improved in the last 7 years.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What happened to those guys ? Yeah they were levels above . That's another reason I find hard to say the League has really improved in the last 7 years.

Rose just fell off quite suddenly.

The Belgians were quite old when they moved on tbf. Weren’t that young when they went to Sp**s.

The Walker deal was abysmal though. They had a season similar to our last one in 2016/17 where they finished second and instead of building they then sold him to a rival.

Real small time.

As for Trippier their fans got on him and he said he lost confidence. He was so good for Atletico, Burnley and Newcastle it’s clear that they had no idea how to get the best out of him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thing with levy big contract means nothing unless he realised they need good rebuild but classic levy will sack Ange before season ends if results not satisfy him. So we'll see but they need to rebuild they can't attract stars they need to know where they are big stadium mean nothing they basically westham with more money.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

This is his major immediate issue, the CBs leak goals in a low block so it’s going to be a big worry with the CBs spending most of the time on the half way. He will have the same issues as when arteta joined, CBs not good enough for how he wants to play

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom