• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Conference League Final: Fiorentina vs West Ham | June 7 | KO: 20:00 BST

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

A trophy is a trophy. Both better than us. Unless our 2nd place and champions league qualifying is a stepping stone to a better trophy next year. But that's very debatable.
I don't know. Both those teams are horrible to watch. If we go by "a trophy is a trophy" would we be alright with a Community Shield and then we can finish 14 or whatever it was?

I think people write off our season much too quickly. It was one of our best for years. We played some great football, and we mounted our first credible title challenge in years.

Some trophies are worth more than others. Arsène got lambasted for the "top four trophy" - I'd like to see other teams delivering that 20 years in a row and playing good football.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Might have to call in sick tomorrow, these celebrations may last all night.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

We had the best season in the league other than city.

Most fun I’ve had watching arsenal in about 15 years. First time we’ve been a genuine threat since then too.

I barely give a **** about our last FA cup, can barely even remember it now let alone a ****ing Caraboa Cup or whatever this cup is called. Imagine wanting this. Guaranteed the same fans saying this would be taking the piss out of had we won either of these and had a **** league campaign, didn’t threaten at all and/or our overall play was rubbish.

Some seriously weird self-loathing in here.

So why are you here? Go out and celebrate The Great 2nd Place with your mates instead of being here.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
**** off some of you :lol:

That's like saying Moyes had a better season this year than when Arsène got us to a Champions League final in 2006 and we only finished 4th, ffs.

West Ham should enjoy this as it's a massive moment for them, but there are levels to trophies really...anything below the FA Cup/Europa League is of no concern to us.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

That's like saying Moyes had a better season this year than when Arsène got us to a Champions League final in 2006 and we only finished 4th, ffs.

West Ham should enjoy this as it's a massive moment for them, but there are levels to trophies really...anything below the FA Cup/Europa League is of no concern to us.

I am only saying that we have nothing to celebrate while they have. And thats the truth.

Tom Mix

Can't wait for the Texaco Cup, the Anglo-Scottish Cup, the Anglo-Italian Cup, the LDV Vans Trophy and even the Johnstone's Trophy to be revived so the numpties can attack Arteta for finishing second in the league.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Top 4 alone trumps all of this, I was just speaking purely the cups. This or top 4 I’d pick top 4 but I rate it higher than Carabao.

Otherwise the agendas are just agendering you have to ignore it.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Can't wait for the Texaco Cup, the Anglo-Scottish Cup, the Anglo-Italian Cup, the LDV Vans Trophy and even the Johnstone's Trophy to be revived so the numpties can attack Arteta for finishing second in the league.

I cant wait for Arteta to get sacked so people like you stop celebrating not winning trophies.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Declan with his not so coy “I’ve got 2 years left, I’m captain of this club, I love this club…….but let’s see let’s see”.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom