• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Conference League Final: Fiorentina vs West Ham | June 7 | KO: 20:00 BST

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I guarantee you that when we won the FA in 2017 and United won the Europa, we 💯 played against better teams.

Could have happened but that’s just that particular season.

You get more chances to win the FA Cup anyways you’re in it every season. Europa is a bit jammy in terms of timing and various factors thus making it harder for a club to win multiple.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My guy @Macho turning heel on my FA cups, devastated here...could understand the pointless Super Cups of mine, but not this!

This is up there for when he turned against The Hulkster and broke up the Mega Powers, just cause Hogan was trying to sleep with Miss Elizabeth...you are a scumbag mate 😭

Riou

The West Ham fans I am happy for the most though...

0_SHOWBIZ-Soccer_Wood-1.jpg

vmssg_BqqKi--b2fc4cc124b64cbc32410edd71c39f27.jpg

...43 years of pain finally ended!

PS...Triple H is actually old enough to have watched their League Cup win in 1980, so a 2nd Hammers trophy for The Game 🔥

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Glad we don’t have to hear that trash Europa anthem anymore. Got flashbacks when they played in for the trophy celebration 😭 still the CL isn’t the same anymore.

This was back when we had footballers:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

My guy @Macho turning heel on my FA cups, devastated here...could understand the pointless Super Cups of mine, but not this!

This is up there for when he turned against The Hulkster and broke up the Mega Powers, just cause Hogan was trying to sleep with Miss Elizabeth...you are a scumbag mate 😭

I never turned on FA Cups :lol:

You know what had we bombed the CL groups under Wenger multiple times we might have actually won a couple and I’d prob feel different.

It didn’t get taken seriously until it became a shortcut to CL anyways.

Riou

It didn’t get taken seriously until it became a shortcut to CL anyways.

Shame it took this for it to get taken seriously, very good trophy to win all jokes aside....as I said I rate it as highly as the Arsène Cup, and I ****ing love that trophy!

Do feel the FA cup winner deserves Champions League football over the 4th place team, tbh...wish that was how it worked too.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The West Ham fans I am happy for the most though...

0_SHOWBIZ-Soccer_Wood-1.jpg

vmssg_BqqKi--b2fc4cc124b64cbc32410edd71c39f27.jpg

...43 years of pain finally ended!

PS...Triple H is actually old enough to have watched their League Cup win in 1980, so a 2nd Hammers trophy for The Game 🔥
Let’s not be pr.cks we can be happy for West Ham. Their fans don’t get to celebrate a trophy very often. Good on them.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Hunda in Albanian means nose actually.

He seem to be very sensitive when Rice is in question so why not.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Is West Ham a more successful club than Sp.rs? Lol how many years since Sp**s got a trophy?

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom