• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

sdotzdot

Established Member
Of course he was going to stay. Leaving arsenal right now is silly. Best project in the PL and one of the best in Europe.

Even sweeter knowing that arsenal were in the gutter for a while (comparatively speaking to their expectations), so your contribution to bringing them back on top is even more historical.

Any of the starting players would be crazy to want to leave now.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

20% of him staying last summer according to some major players on here.

You guys funny.
I went back and read this thread at around page 200 which was May 2022. Absolutely hysterical with hindsight. The Arteta bashing and just wild speculation was unreal. Several of the worst offenders aren't even posting here anymore. Good fun and a bit of icing on the Saliba signs a new contract cake! 😉

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Some speculated Liverpool. I could only think of Liverpool and City myself but I am skeptical of Prem clubs really trying to pursue that. PSG made the most sense.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The usual suspects on A-M having conversations with the air again. “People wanted him to leave” 😭

talking-to-self-talking-to-air.gif

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The usual suspects on A-M having conversations with the air again. “People wanted him to leave” 😭

talking-to-self-talking-to-air.gif

Yeah i am an Arteta basher, i can’t remember one person who said they wanted Saliba to leave. We pointed out the fact that if Arteta brought him back one year earlier the club’s negotiating position would of been stronger. That extra year he blew up at Marseille cost us 100k a week probably in wages and a CL spot last year. I love how the sexuals now feel vindicated. Boy these guys set the bar low; now bonehead decisions like letting Saliba become a star before we sign him; while Holding and Cedric were botching CL in 2021/2022 is now Mikel’s vindication. Huh? His bonehead error of keeping him in Marseille one year too long cost us 5 million quid a year for however many years Saliba is signed and 60 million easy of CL money.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Riou very weak effort as you didn’t post the whole message 😂

Honestly it might sound reactionary but I’d reconsider signing a new deal if I was Saliba.

If Real Madrid come calling, that should be a no brainer for him.

Real Madrid are gargantuan. No player turns down Comunicado Oficial FC.

copas-de-europa_20230313095013.jpg

14 times una 🤩

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

14 times una 🤩

AM has punished me for my trolling here ffs, stuck on "bright mode" and can't switch 😅

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
After the season we had he was never going to leave anyway.

Young players that have their head screwed on know they need to develop and mature as players before they go to Real or the few other clubs of that stature. Arsenal as it stands are a great club for him to learn and mature and hopefully win a few trophies at.

Saliba is a great talent, but that's what he is at this stage. Give it 2-3 years and he'll likely be one of the best CB's in the world, then he'll have it choice of where to play as a fully developed player.

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard

14 times una 🤩
To be fair and I may be wrong, but I think they were not that big before the 2010-s and a string of CL wins. As a kid, I always thought of them as a banter club with aging Galacticos and a spoiled fanbase.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom