• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Champions League Final: Manchester City vs Inter | June 10 | KO: 20:00 BST

Who wins the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
I want City to win snd it might literally be the only time i have said that in my life.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Cesc is always the sideman in the back.

He really fell off. Can’t take a man who showed up to live TV with a missing tooth serious.

Guy’s lost since Chelsea fans don’t really care about him.

Why he’s constantly on about us acting like we’re his number 1.

Strong divorced the wife but dumped by the mistress energy from him lol.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Does his coaching badges at Arsenal and calls Chelsea we at the same time.

Prick.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Exactly. At least the likes of RVP and Ashley Cole picked their side and they don’t hide it. Cesc is a snake yet people still class him as somewhat a legend here.

Bizzare stuff.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Desperate for Inter to score first by the way.

I might empty my account on City to win it if so.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Exactly. At least the likes of RVP and Ashley Cole picked their side and they don’t hide it. Cesc is a snake yet people still class him as somewhat a legend here.

Bizzare stuff

Weirdly respect Ashley now.

There was a Invincibles documentary premiere or book launch type event he’d been invited to as part of the team.

Turned it down as he knew Arsenal fans didn't have any love for him after his move.

Seems like he’s secure in his decision and the consequences from it.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom