• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger statue to be unveiled at the Emirates

Bucephalus

I'm old enough to remember both "one-nil to the Arsenal" and "boring, boring Arsenal". Wenger changed all that. Sure, he was lucky to inherit Seaman, the defensive line, and Bergkamp. But suddenly we weren't "boring, boring Arsenal" anymore, we played the best football in Europe. We won some trophies along the way. We lost some. But, damn, it was one hell of a ride. There shouldn't just be a statue. It should be the Arsène Wenger Stadium. Standing up in front of the press and calling fourth place a trophy, and delivering that year after year, paid for the damned thing more than Emirates ever did.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Should be him holding the Invincible Prem title, that's his most famous achievement.

A record 7 FA cups is mad though, when you think.about it.

Ferguson, Mourinho and Pep have won a combined 8... that's only 1 more than Arsène, despite spending a fair bit more I reckon.

So wouldn't mind the statue being that pic of him holding both trophies, as the FA cup is HIS trophy.

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So wouldn't mind the statue being that pic of him holding both trophies, as the FA cup is HIS trophy.
All the trophies he won at the club, with a 49ers scarf being one of the many Arsenal scarfs.
A big big trophy won by Wenger is actually the Emirates stadium itself. It is quite an achievement staying top 4 every season (almost) with his team playing stylish Wenger-ball on limited budget due the stadium building costs.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
They’re putting it by my gate 😍

Fitting that Wenger’s biggest fan on here gets to pass his shrine every week.
@Makingtrax

Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really amazing they make it quick and yeah look like he holding that golden trophy.

Maybe they'll announce it against Monaco and it make sense both clubs he managed.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom