• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vinai Venkatesham to leave Arsenal next summer

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Ivan "Big G" Gazidis is a free agent. I'm hearing, that he is top of the list.

tracy morgan no GIF

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We don’t have room on this site for another yellow box
I heard in passing about him doing some lewd conduct what is he supposed to have done? I mean is texted genitalia among adults a crime now? I exposed myself to literally everyone at my high school when i had a bit of a binge drinking problem, I am talking frontal. Hilarious gag, wear a pair of swim trunks no underwear. Then cry out sincerely to your friend exclaiming,”I sat in bubble gum. “ All the while flashing balls as you stretch your nut sack into the shape of chewed up bubble gum. The impossible sit up gag i used to pull on people would for sure get me arrested today. The 90s a kinder and simpler time.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
CEO at a football club (at least not the way the roles work at Arsenal) is not upwards from DOF tbf.

CEO does fk all apart from manage the commercial side. Wouldn’t be failing upwards. Also please God no.

I won’t be able to deal with the drama of Edu cancelling contracts for sponsorship or trying to send them to Marseille.

He is not managing the commercial side of a lemonade street vendor.

We now have the 2nd most valuable squad in the world, and a $500m revenue generating business. This is what allows us to keep investing in the team and retain our best players.

We were very far away from that when he took over.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I heard in passing about him doing some lewd conduct what is he supposed to have done? I mean is texted genitalia among adults a crime now? I exposed myself to literally everyone at my high school when i had a bit of a binge drinking problem, I am talking frontal. Hilarious gag, wear a pair of swim trunks no underwear. Then cry out sincerely to your friend exclaiming,”I sat in bubble gum. “ All the while flashing balls as you stretch your nut sack into the shape of chewed up bubble gum. The impossible sit up gag i used to pull on people would for sure get me arrested today. The 90s a kinder and simpler time.
Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny

Unsolicited nudes to female employees

Farzad Stoned

Unsolicited nudes to female employees
Ok that is bad i never did anything like that or the Karens would have me on deposition till kingdom come. I just got drunk and went nude swimming at high school parties

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
He is not managing the commercial side of a lemonade street vendor.

We now have the 2nd most valuable squad in the world, and a $500m revenue generating business. This is what allows us to keep investing in the team and retain our best players.

We were very far away from that when he took over.

I’m not saying his job is easy, just saying Edu’s job is more consequential in terms of value to the club.

Truth be told I’m not that convinced his job was that hard either in recent times. It’s been an open secret that Tim Lewis has been acting CEO in all but name for some time now, and I expect that will continue whether he officially takes up the mantle or not. It’s probably why Vinai left tbh, he prob felt like he wasn’t able to actually contribute.

He never did anything on the commercial side that made me go “wow” anyways, not that that should be a requirement. He didn’t screw anything up either on that front so that’s a good thing (apart from the crypto nonsense but half the world is taken by all that rn). I’m not convinced how much (if any) input he had on the footballing side of things.

Farzad Stoned

Maybe he was just trying to show moral support for Kyle Walker another famous drunken willy waver

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom