• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Vinai Venkatesham to leave Arsenal next summer

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Not bothered tbf, if they are good enough why not!!
True. But still a risk with Dutch people, you've seen it everywhere. TBF, Overmars' talent scout has been in point at Ajax. And with Antwerp he has a good partnership with Van Bommel too.

Was surprised with his step to Antwerp . Different level and budget than Ajax, but he's doing really well with the tools they have.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
What does it sound like ffs
Rooster GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
So what this thread proves is that no one really cares if Vinai leaves

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I’m not, but I’m not ruling out becoming one as part of my rehabilitation

May I introduce you to the Church of Farzad, we have bikini models instead of nuns and large amounts of premarital sex is required.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
May I introduce you to the Church of Farzad, we have bikini models instead of nuns and large amounts of premarital sex is required.

No bikini models for me but thank you farzad. What I need is a nice farmers girl, me thinks. Move to the country and live the straight and narrow life. Early mornings, honest labour and quiet reflections. Goals

Game Over

Commercially we’ve always lagged far behind our rivals and behind our own potential.

With our ‘banter era’ hopefully in the rear window, we can hopefully bring in a credible replacement who can take advantage of our improved image within football.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I’m confused, why is there so much hate for the BYD deal? Saw someone saying sth about a fake Chinese company as well. Am I missing sth?
Bloke got scammed ffs, enough said. End of the banter era bar Sideways Bob Mo, clean slate we move!!

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Bloke got scammed ffs, enough said. End of the banter era bar Sideways Bob Mo, clean slate we move!!

Fair, I don’t actually know much about the deal but BYD is an enormous company and they’re cars about to flood the west. It’s literally why all the western govts have been panicking and dishing out subsidies to car makers. If I was Vinai I would’ve made them our shirt sponsor for 100m. They can afford it…

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I’m not saying his job is easy, just saying Edu’s job is more consequential in terms of value to the club.

Truth be told I’m not that convinced his job was that hard either in recent times. It’s been an open secret that Tim Lewis has been acting CEO in all but name for some time now, and I expect that will continue whether he officially takes up the mantle or not. It’s probably why Vinai left tbh, he prob felt like he wasn’t able to actually contribute.

He never did anything on the commercial side that made me go “wow” anyways, not that that should be a requirement. He didn’t screw anything up either on that front so that’s a good thing (apart from the crypto nonsense but half the world is taken by all that rn). I’m not convinced how much (if any) input he had on the footballing side of things.

A CEO’s job is often to take off land the plane. Nobody ever gets off a flight saying “wow” what an amazing pilot but best believe they’ll notice when it’s bad.

By definition Edu & Lewis’ jobs as Directors is to execute while Vinai is responsible for strategic growth of the business.

I guess I just don’t know how you can compare them - they’re so very different.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
A CEO’s job is often to take off land the plane. Nobody ever gets off a flight saying “wow” what an amazing pilot but best believe they’ll notice when it’s bad.

By definition Edu & Lewis’ jobs as Directors is to execute while Vinai is responsible for strategic growth of the business.

I guess I just don’t know how you can compare them - they’re so very different.

Well said. Future CEO talking right there 🤝

On reflection I think I’m being too harsh on him.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom