• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Fighting Until The End

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I can’t say a bad word about the last two windows. And the January window is obviously very difficult, but something has to give.

After calming down a bit there’s always going to be weird games where you lose. But we now need a huge second half to the season and that means we also need signings.

Also with FFP I’m fairly sure it’s over the course of a year. So 2024 for the Jan window meaning we can make up for it with sales in the summer, no?

I have no idea about ffp, just that we sold very little and spent a lot.

We need sales and Edu needs to be firm when it comes time for him and Arteta to think about insisting on players.

I can honestly see Fábio, ESR and others getting renewed just because.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Chance creation the biggest thing harming us at the moment for me. Very solid side but when you have a game like tonight where the defence is a bit off it can bite you in the arse.

The Jesus headers should've obviously been scored but that's two headers in a 90+ minute game. That doesn't stand out the same if your creating more clear cut opportunities.

IrishGooner93

He's never been able to get the balance between attack and defence right since he's been here. Last season the attack was there and the defence wasn't, this year better defensively and devoid of ideas going forward.
I'd love to see some of the direct explosiveness liverpool have had in their attack under Klopp. There's games pool and city can score 3,4 or 5 against top 4 rivals and blow them away. Can never imagine this under arteta.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He should have started Jorginho to be honest, Arteta can't get that two attacking 8s right (unless one has ball winning ability like Xhaka or even Havertz to a degree) in.games when the oppos have a good midfield, we need Rice as an 8 or we are ****ed.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
In January all our training session should be our offensive movement and finishing.

Hard to blame him when your players can't score all 1st half of season gone and we didn't get outplayed in one game but we dropped so many unnecessary points today Fulham Sp**s and villa so easily avoidable.

We need a good respond today lose at home in this fashion is really difficult to take. But can't feel sorry for ourselves because it's our fault.

blaze_of_glory

In January all our training session should be our offensive movement and finishing.

Hard to blame when your players can't score a 1st half of season gone and we didn't get outplayed in one game but we dropped so many unnecessary points today Fulham Sp**s and villa so easily avoidable.

We need a good respond today lose at home in this fashion is really difficult to take. But can't feel sorry for ourselves because it's our fault.
Newcastle as well, we played well enough to get at least a draw. Struggling to remember the last time we were outplayed in a league game. Probably vs Brighton at the end of last season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Newcastle as well, we played well enough to get at least a draw. Struggling to remember the last time we were outplayed in a league game. Probably vs Brighton at the end of last season.
I think Newcastle Chelsea and Liverpool we didn't deserve better outcome the Newcastle game just awful mistake from VAR I seriously hope today they didn't similar mistake because the game was 0-0

blaze_of_glory

I think Newcastle Chelsea and Liverpool we didn't deserve better outcome the Newcastle game just awful mistake from VAR I seriously hope today they didn't similar mistake because the game was 0-0
Today's was worse than vs Newcastle imo. It was more clearly out.

Those games, I still don't think we were second best in any of them tbh. Remember the fluke goal that Chelsea scored and we were very even vs Liverpool even with them sabotaging the pitch.

When we drop points its always some weird ref thing or just individual errors on our part. Never because we get outplayed.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Today's was worse than vs Newcastle imo. It was more clearly out.

Those games, I still don't think we were second best in any of them tbh. Remember the fluke goal that Chelsea scored and we were very even vs Liverpool even with them sabotaging the pitch.

When we drop points its always some weird ref thing or just individual errors on our part. Never because we get outplayed.
I go more with our overall performance in these games Newcastle we didn't threat them and Chelsea we didn't start preforming until last 30 minutes. Most games we dropped points by our fault because we simply never got outplayed in one game that what make it more frustrating to me.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

No Way Reaction GIF

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

It wasnt a mistake against Newcastle and it wasnt a mistake today. They cant rule out a goal unless they are 100% sure every inch of the ball is out. The refs allowed a clear handball in our last game but you said nothing about that. Get a grip ffs

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
If we end this season again trophyless i don’t know how Tet backers will have the nerve to claim that all true fans back Mik. It is funny that loyalty to Mikel; not just by the fans but by the players as well is the only way they measure love for the club. When does Mik’s emotionality, inexperience and mistakes in constructing a team and rating players get acknowledged by the wider fanbase? I don’t understand why everyone feels a giant club with one of richest owners in sports needs this one neophyte manager with a near empty trophy case, more than he needs us?

blaze_of_glory

It wasnt a mistake against Newcastle and it wasnt a mistake today. They cant rule out a goal unless they are 100% sure every inch of the ball is out. The refs allowed a clear handball in our last game but you said nothing about that. Get a grip ffs
Two clear mistakes, both very clearly out to anyone with functioning eyes. And the handball was allowed because Ødegaard was falling, which is the exact example given in the rules for when handball doesn't apply.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Can't blame him for the players refusing to finish
he’s instructed them not to finish. Not one attacking player in the history of the game does what Saka and Martinelli currently are doing by instinct. Even the world’ s best defensive forward Dirk Kuyt would have taken shots at some moments in this game. Arteta has instructed them not to finish and to play in a certain way instead. Probably with threats of training with the U16’s if they don’t abide

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom