• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
My brother, the point is you should be bumping this thread after every game we play.

If Arteta is useless as you claim, then you should be able to point out problems in every game played, whether won or lost.

When you show up during a rough patch and go quiet during the good times, you are just labelled as an agenda merchant.
What are you talking about; i was calling him a bozo even last year before his collapse. I called him a bozo 2 years ago after Holding bottle job Part 1 the Quest to Hand Sp**s and Conte CL qualification. For 2 years i have consistently said the guy is not an elite manager. You maybe can level the charge of fickleness at others but there has always been quite a few of us with an established record of pointing out Mik’s many disastrous mistakes

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Serie A What GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Otto Upgrade GIF by Reframe Videos

Flavor of the month.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Sean Dyche with no money pulls Mik’s pants down routinely. Moyes has as many trophies with West Ham with no money compared to Mik. Mik is a bottom half PL manager. So hilarious that in a league with so much managerial talent; a complete neophyte with no trophies, who can’t even rate his own players is according AM the 3rd best manager. Based on what? Holding, kai, Willian, spending a fortune to downgrade EMi?

Your understanding of football is very limited to say the least. You’ve lived in America most of your life so that explains a lot I guess.

Farzad Stoned

Your understanding of football is very limited to say the least. You’ve lived in America most of your life so it’s understandable I guess.
Shut the feck up fan girl i played the game years and watched European club football for 40 years. That is how i know a PR fraud when i see him. Oh yeah Mik’s sole cup counts and Emery’s 9 trophies don’t. Go learn football and logic. Dyche pumped this fraud over and over again with no money, is Dyche an elite tactician in your erudite opinion?

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Shut the feck up fan girl i played the game years and watched European club football for 40 years. That is how i know a PR fraud when i see him. Oh yeah Mik’s sole cup counts and Emery’s 9 trophies don’t. Go learn football and logic. Dyche pumped this fraud over and over again with no money, is Dyche an elite tactician in your erudite opinion?

Arteta vs Dyche head to head:

Dyche 2 wins
Draws 3
Arteta 3 wins

P.s you’ve never kicked a football in your life, so pipe down, grandpa.

Farzad Stoned

Dyche 2 wins
Draws 3
Arteta 3 wins

Dyche managed Burnley and Everton you stupid tw.t. One or two wins and 3 draws is fantastic against Arsenal for Everton. Don’t tell me about my life and what i have and have not done. I honestly don’t think you know sh.t about any topic you bloviate on

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Dyche 2 wins
Draws 3
Arteta 3 wins

Dyche managed Burnley and Everton you stupid tw.t. One or two wins and 3 draws is fantastic against Arsenal for Everton. Don’t tell me about my life and what i have and have not done. I honestly don’t think you know sh.t about any topic you bloviate on

Who cares about the PL title race when we have the makings of a proper heavyweight title bout right here :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Who cares about the PL title race when we have the makings of a proper heavyweight title bout right here :lol:
Dyche has a near even record while managing Burnley and Everton, it’s a first round KO to Farzad if you ask me. Mik has 3 wins in 8 against supposed tactical genius Dyche managing relegation clubs

HattoriHanzo

Start tapping up Inzaghi today. As soon as he indicates he's willing tell Arteta to f*ck off - probably won't be until next summer anyway.

We extended him after bottling CL so never happening of course.
Inzaghi is interesting leftfield choice, at the moment best coach in Serie A (and it is very hard for me to admit that since I'm AC Milan supporter).
I don't know how good is his English and would he want to come to England.
No way he would leave Inter before the end of the season anyway, he has a big chance to win scudetto (unfortunately)

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
No change will happen unless the stadium fans turn on Arteta. I'm not sure Inzaghi is the one. The obvious choice atm is Xabi Alonso but his love of Liverpool leaves me "suspicious".

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

No change will happen unless the stadium fans turn on Arteta. I'm not sure Inzaghi is the one. The obvious choice atm is Xabi Alonso but his love of Liverpool leaves me "suspicious".

Only 3 Italians have won the PL, Ancelotti, Conte & Ranieri. Pioli & Spaletti won their titles, I still wouldn't have them here. Inzaghi is no different.

It's Xabi Alonso or bust.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Only 3 Italians have won the PL, Ancelotti, Conte & Ranieri. Pioli & Spaletti won their titles, I still wouldn't have them here. Inzaghi is no different.

It's Xabi Alonso or bust.

Why Xabi Alonso?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
To replace Arteta, I'd go Albert Stuivenberg, De Zerbi, O Neil, Potter and Kompany.

I think they are the closest fit to what we do now. Perhaps not as detailed as Mikel but better fits with this team.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

To replace Arteta, I'd go Albert Stuivenberg, De Zerbi, O Neil, Potter and Kompany.

I think they are the closest fit to what we do now. Perhaps not as detailed as Mikel but better fits with this team.

I'd happily go with all except Kompany. Suggesting Lokonga as a viable midfield option for us should make him subject to being kicked on sight anywhere near the Emirates.

Why Xabi Alonso?

We keep going on about this. If you're attempting to find a logical answer for any rant related to Tets on my part, you're just wasting valuable time :lol:

HattoriHanzo

Maybe Arsenal will have to look for a new manager in the summer.
I don't have a clue who can this be.

Let's look who are possible options.

Xabi Alonso might be good, but I'm not sure if he will be available.
He would prefer his 3 ex clubs.
Since Real extended Ancelotti, they probably will not look for him.
Liverpool also, they have Klopp.
Bayern might sack Tuchel in summer, they would probably go for Xabi Alonso.
In this case Tuchel could be an option.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom