• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

Weā€™re a long way off sacking Mikel. A long way.

Thereā€™s actually been a lot of talk recently as to whether Mikelā€™s reign so far has been a success or not and I found it really interesting how fans views could be so different.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik šŸŸ„

Player:Havertz
The only reason Mikel leave is Kroenke looking to change if he really desperate to Win something. We'll see how ambition he is I don't want us make mistakes because with Mikel we found stability off and on pitch that we didn't have since Wenger golden days we'll have to make next appointment absolute spot on or we back to europa league days
Totally insane, we donā€™t need Mik. He is the one who kept us in Europa league a year or two too long. Before Mik we were a fixture in CL group stage. Are you telling me without Mik we canā€™t manage a top 5 finish, something Arsenal basically has done with a few misses for like a blooming century now we need Mik to do it?

Farzad Stoned

Weā€™re a long way off sacking Mikel. A long way.

Thereā€™s actually been a lot of talk recently as to whether Mikelā€™s reign so far has been a success or not and I found it really interesting how fans views could be so different.
There wonā€™t be any debate and all but a couple hardcore Mik haters will back him if he wins league or CL. There is no debate once a manager wins you big trophies. The fact that 4 years and 800 million later there is a debate at a club like Arsenal; means Mik has failed. No Lfc fan doubts Klopp has been great for their club

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

There wonā€™t be any debate and all but a couple hardcore Mik haters will back him if he wins league or CL. There is no debate once a manager wins you big trophies. The fact that 4 years and 800 million later there is a debate at a club like Arsenal; means Mik has failed. No Lfc fan doubts Klopp has been great for their club

Not for me.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Serie A What GIF by ElevenSportsBE

Otto Upgrade GIF by Reframe Videos

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here šŸ—³
Heard Prince Boateng talk about playing under de zerbi at sassuolo. Weird player as he has played in relegation sides but also some of the biggest clubs on the planet. He said de zerbi was easily the best coach he played under. Very system driven and has a clear plan for every player in the team; he will recruit inferior players if they capable of filling the specific role he wants them to play better than the overall better player. Strong discplinarian.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Arsenal fans yesterday wanted Zidane.

Why Arsenal and utd fans are dumb how many times Zidane has to come out and say he not interested in PL job ffs.

The best options if Mikel goes are De Zerbi-Xabi Alonso-Schmidt. These 3 suit our style and more open minded.

Also it's premature talking about a change because with Arteta we got stability on off pitch he only leaving if players lost trust in him

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Mikel is just keeping the seat warm for big Carlos Cuesta. Heā€™s the one who has a real aura about him, and we all know Spanish managers are generally the best.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Didnt Arteta just demolish De zerbi a few weeks ago?

Stop being silly Arteta is twice the manager of anyone not named Klopp/Pep. Period.
And didn't De Zerbi demolish Arteta in the fixture prior to that while we were still mathematically in a title race? See how that works? Isn't De Zerbi 1 year into managing Brighton having lost his entire midfield over the summer with no real drop off in his football? Didn't it take Arteta 3 years to produce attractive, competitive football? Didn't Arteta just spend 165m on the midfield for it to be worse than last year's? Your name checks out. If De Zerbi can produce football like that at Brighton while losing players, what could he do with Arteta's budget? If they switched teams, do you think Arteta would have Brighton playing football like that? We've seen Arteta without "his" players. It's not pretty. De Zerbi just keeps ticking on no matter who is available on a fraction of the budget.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Make a fresh poll, would be interesting to see.

Although I guess Xabi Alonso is most people's favourite.

Farzad Stoned

Arteta isnā€™t even a better manager than moyes, the quicker you understand that the better
Sean Dyche with no money pulls Mikā€™s pants down routinely. Moyes has as many trophies with West Ham with no money compared to Mik. Mik is a bottom half PL manager. So hilarious that in a league with so much managerial talent; a complete neophyte with no trophies, who canā€™t even rate his own players is according AM the 3rd best manager. Based on what? Holding, kai, Willian, spending a fortune to downgrade EMi?

Farzad Stoned

De Zerbi would be an upgrade but we need to be done with managers that lack trophy pedigree. It is premature now because we have no idea who will be available in off season. Carlo could decide to leave Madrid, Xabi could decide to leave Leverkusen. Imanol and Arnie Slot are two more managers that are far superior to Mik and play sexy football. I think Mik deserves firing, but in general not a fan of mid season firings unless team is in total free fall. Particularly because your replacement choices are limited

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Having this thread bumped 2 points off the top of the leauge halfway through the season makes the forum look like a laughing stock and strongly reinforces the ā€œArsenal is the worst fanbaseā€ trope :)

Farzad Stoned

Having this thread bumped 2 points off the top of the leauge halfway through the season makes the forum look like a laughing stock and strongly reinforces the ā€œArsenal is the worst fanbaseā€ trope :)
What has been so great about previous 4 years to buy Mik such credibility? He just singlehandedly bottled league and made the dumbest buy i have ever seen in transfer market. ArsĆØne didnā€™t get a half decade of unquestioned loyalty after his last FA cup and he won doubles.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
What has been so great about previous 4 years to buy Mik such credibility? He just singlehandedly bottled league and made the dumbest buy i have ever seen in transfer market. ArsĆØne didnā€™t get a half decade of unquestioned loyalty after his last FA cup and he won doubles.

My brother, the point is you should be bumping this thread after every game we play.

If Arteta is useless as you claim, then you should be able to point out problems in every game played, whether won or lost.

When you show up during a rough patch and go quiet during the good times, you are just labelled as an agenda merchant.

Arsenal Quotes

The only moment of possible happiness is the present. The past gives regrets. And future uncertainties. Man quickly realised this and created religion. It forgives him what he has done wrong in the past and tells him not to worry about the future, as you will go to paradise.

ArsĆØne Wenger
Top Bottom