• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

GoonerJay24

Maybe we need to think outside the box, like with Wenger. Who are some top coaches currently in Africa, Asia or America?

Stick with Mikel till until the season ends. But, I've always had concerns with him

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Only 3 Italians have won the PL, Ancelotti, Conte & Ranieri. Pioli & Spaletti won their titles, I still wouldn't have them here. Inzaghi is no different.

It's Xabi Alonso or bust.
You're forgetting Mancini. Four Italians is an outstanding record, the PL was only won by two Scots, and one Frenchman, Portuguese, German, Spaniard and Chilean each.

Inzaghi has shown he's brilliant at coaching an attacking side with two clubs now. Xabi looks very good as well but he's not as proven as Simone.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

You're forgetting Mancini. Four Italians is an outstanding record, the PL was only won by two Scots, and one Frenchman, Portuguese, German, Spaniard and Chilean each.

Inzaghi has shown he's brilliant at coaching an attacking side with two clubs now. Xabi looks very good as well but he's not as proven as Simone.

Shocked I forgot Mancini!! Amazing since he's the second Italian to win the PL :lol:

Wenger & Pelligrini will likely remain the lone Frenchman & Chilean to respectively win the PL for a long time if not ever.

I'm not against Inzaghi but I'd not have him as a front-runner against PL candidates I'm hoping we'd consider like O'Niel & De Zerbi.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Shocked I forgot Mancini!! Amazing since he's the second Italian to win the PL :lol:

Wenger & Pelligrini will likely remain the lone Frenchman & Chilean to respectively win the PL for a long time if not ever.

I'm not against Inzaghi but I'd not have him as a front-runner against PL candidates I'm hoping we'd consider like O'Niel & De Zerbi.
For what it's worth Inzaghi is a lot higher rated than De Zerbi in Italy, him and Spalletti are easily the two best active Italians. Put together some extremely fun to watch teams in the past, won a couple cups and will probably get his first league title this season with a mostly patchwork squad. Could even have won a CL title last season if Lukaku weren't the biggest donkey on earth.

He's really the ideal manager out there, no rival stench on him, attacking philosophy, shown he can do it in different setups, gentleman but a bit of a lunatic as well. Let him win a scudetto then get him plus Barella and Lautaro in the summer and it's guaranteed back to back trebles inshallah.

HattoriHanzo

Simone Inzaghi is currenty the best coach in Serie A.
If Arteta can’t achieve minimum required (for me it is to qualify for CL next season), he should go.

Klopp and Guardiola are not realistic options.
Ancelotti has extended his contract with Real, so he is also not realistic.

Bayern sacked Nagelsmann last year for no reason, they can do same thing to Tuchel this summer.
In this case I would like Tuchel.

And I would definitely prefer Simone Inzaghi to De Zerbi because Lazio and Inter are bigger clubs than Sassuolo, Shakhtar and Brighton.
I don’t know if S. Inzaghi is realistic option, I think that he speaks English.
He has very big chance to win scudetto this season (unfortunately) and would he want to go to England?
He uses 3-5-2 formation.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
There are so many managers better than tosser. Watch how Sociedad or Feynord play for pennies. Xabi Alonso obvious candidate would like to see what he can do with a big budget. We need to not be just focused on domestic candidates or new flavors of the month. We can attract league winning quality managers. Mik is not a top half manager even in this league. He is honestly an Affluenza Moyes at best. Oneil, Frank, Silva, De Zerbi, and yes even old dogs Moyes and Hodgson are better managers. Rodgers, Howe, potter are all better. Emery sh.ts on Mik. Mik is literally a bottom half manager in charge of an elite team

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom