• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Nottingham Forest 1 - 2 Arsenal | Tuesday 30 January | KO: 19:30 GMT | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFHBwyAW4AAsXkD

https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.standard.co.uk%2F2022%2F08%2F26%2F15%2FPL22NottsForesrArsenal.jpg%3Fwidth=1200&width=1200&auto=webp&quality=75

Screenshot-20240125-225457.png

Screenshot-20240125-225515.png

Screenshot-20240125-225534.png

Screenshot-20240125-225606.png

Screenshot-20240125-225628.png

Screenshot-20240125-225644.png

Screenshot-20240125-225659.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Nottingham Forest 1-3 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We also seriously need to work on hitting the target more 19 attempts but 3 on target is wasting good attacking effort

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

There's a pretty annoying trend of absolutely shutting out opponents causing them to do nothing in attack but then one or two moments where we gift them a really soft goal. Frustrating and needs to be worked on.
Zinchenko is who he is at this point. He always has and always will have errors in him

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Laboured win, but a win. That's what matters.

Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea....(they're going to get battered).

edit: missed a 'Chelsea'

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Completely nullified Forest tonight. Even their best moment came from our defensive mistakes.

This is what we’ll be up against for most of the season still, so good to see us manage so well, particularly killing transitions.

Some work to do in the final third, but solid performance nonetheless. The clean sheet lost drops my rating drom 7 to 6/10.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

It was a bit better. But still shaite. Sloppy goals mustjr avoidable.

I truly don’t know what more you could want aside from stamping out that sloppy goal of course.

1) control an away game we haven’t won in 6 years.

2) score 2 goals in the second half and create two other huge chances that Jesus should be scoring.

I think we look fresh and excellent.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Crucial 3 points. Poor from Saliba especially for his high standards or else we were cruising to victory.

So weird by him, he didn't even try and defend ffs.

Will let him off though as it's a rare error, Mustafi had one of those every ****ing weekend 😅

bergholt

Getting massively fed up with the negative people who somehow are expecting prime Barcelona every minute of every game with Saka guest starring as Messi finishing everything off.

I think a lot of people are expecting early 00s Arsenal, when the league was much less competitive and there were only a couple of teams who could really challenge. Right now the PL is the most competitive league in the world so we're not going to see many easy results.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I truly don’t know what more you could want aside from stamping out that sloppy goal of course.

2) score 2 goals in the second half and create two other huge chances that Jesus should be scoring.

I think we look fresh and excellent.

Surely we can't look fresh and excellent tho? That would mean Arteta did good work in the break between games and that can't be true?!

MauveGunner

Player:Rice

I think we look fresh and excellent
Your vision. I dont share it. It was boring.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

19 shots.. 3 on target

What's the problem...
It’s really easy to see the problem. If you gonna play 4-3-3 you can’t have your two wide attacks play on the touch line like you playing classic 4-4-2. They are just too far away from goal. Martinelli specially he is not gonna do anything so far away from goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom