• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Liverpool | Sunday 4th February | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_GettyImages-73966850-1.jpg

Screenshot-20240201-132557.png

Screenshot-20240201-132611.png

Screenshot-20240201-132624.png

Screenshot-20240201-132650.png

Screenshot-20240201-132710.png

Screenshot-20240201-132725.png

Screenshot-20240201-132740.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Screenshot-20240201-133017.png

bergholt

Watching the Martinelli goal again it’s the perfect example of what he brings to the side. He’s not perfect but he works super hard, keeps his feet well to stay in the contest, and makes the opposition defend him. Handy guy to have in the squad.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Watching the Martinelli goal again it’s the perfect example of what he brings to the side. He’s not perfect but he works super hard, keeps his feet well to stay in the contest, and makes the opposition defend him. Handy guy to have in the squad.

Indeed. The issues with him come from a lack of space. He’s not very inventive against a parked bus. In that respect I wish he’d develop like Alexis did. That man had a pretty good final ball and long range shot.

Artemis

We can discuss the game. I thought Havertz did much better than Jesus would have done. Konate couldn’t handle him, not physically nor his runs. Havertz was dragging their defence all over the place. Havertz was instrumental yesterday. Maybe there is something to playing Havertz up top in the big games.
I completely agree. His positioning & aerial ability is superb (other than for low crosses into the boxes - he NEVER gets across the defender).

His finishing is shocking though. When he was through on goal, I knew it was not going in. We were lucky Saka was there to clean up the mess he made.

Artemis

I liked how we gave Liverpool their first proper loss of the season. No referee drama or flukes. We beat Liverpool fairly. I don’t count that corrupted Sp**s game as a loss.
Of course we did. No disrespect to Liverpool but over the last two seasons we are easily better than them.

Arteta built a side that's no longer intimidated by Liverpool's pressing. We can play right though their press and create any number of chances we like.

It's a shame that Klopp is retiring at the end of the season because Arteta has his number at the moment.

It would have been interesting to see how the competition between the two would have progressed.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Maybe I'm being cynical but I think many of the pundits / YouTube guys know that we have such a massive online fanbase and like to trigger it for engagement. This outrage all seems very forced.

Other clubs like Liverpool do a celebration like that and everyone's talking about the great team spirit / camaraderie, how they've taken a step closer to the title, how Klopp lives the game etc.

Last edited:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Maybe I'm being cynical but I think many of the pundits / YouTube guys know that we have such a massive online and like to trigger it for engagement. This outrage all seems very forced.

Other clubs like Liverpool do a celebration like that and everyone's talking about the great team spirit / camaraderie, how they've taken a step closer to the title, how Klopp lives the game etc.

Nah it's just because most of them are players who for their whole career hated us. Neville was getting slapped about by Vieira and Carrager getting embarrassed by Henry. There's an inner hatred there from their playing days and the rivalry during that time so it's natural there'll be a bias in their reaction to us. If Micah Richards and Alan Shearer were covering that game it wouldn't have even been mentioned.

Last edited:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Nah it's just because most of them are players who for their whole career hated us. Neville was getting slapped about by Vieira and Carrager getting embarrassed by Henry. There's an inner hatred there from their playing days and the rivalry during that time so it's natural there'll be a bias in their reaction to us. If Micah Richards and Alan Shearer were covering that game it wouldn't have even been mentioned.

Isn't Micah Richards an Arsenal fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom