• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Liverpool | Sunday 4th February | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_GettyImages-73966850-1.jpg

Screenshot-20240201-132557.png

Screenshot-20240201-132611.png

Screenshot-20240201-132624.png

Screenshot-20240201-132650.png

Screenshot-20240201-132710.png

Screenshot-20240201-132725.png

Screenshot-20240201-132740.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Screenshot-20240201-133017.png

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I realised you would be hella boring if you weren't a heel. Like our very own version of Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Did you see what he said and has said publicly to the media? It is sheer buffoonery, certainly compared to comedic genius Mik, i don’t have that clown level talent i might seem boring

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Some good analysis on how we pulled Liverpool's last line apart, for that first goal.

Trigger warning, there is praise for Havertz in this.

Gives me something more to look at when it comes to Havertz' game, particularly his ability to operate at both 8 and 9 depending on in game situations.

Im liking these adjustments we are seeing. A box without Zinchenko, moving our build up from right to left to through the middle. Gives us that unpredictability we need to create openings.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Based on what? Pure Leicester fan, and that comes across constantly. On an aside, Jenas bashes Sp**s constantly and their fans hate him. Even their ex-players don’t like them. Nobody does.

He literally played for Sp**s and he has likeliness for them. What is so difficult for you to understand?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Great day out, the Emirates was absolutely rocking, just sobering up now. TOP TIP: El Comandante Che pub hidden next to the ground is cash only, something I haven't seen since pre-pandemic. I know you Hoxton types on this forum don't carry £££

Our first goal was something like a 25-30 pass move? Was screaming so much abuse at the initial limp wristed Havertz miss that I almost missed Sakas goal :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm not exaggerating when I say that yesterday might be the best performance I've seen from Ben White in an Arsenal shirt. He was much more decisive in his duels and in possession. I've been critical of him lately, but I was so impressed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Glad people are finally seeing current football punditry for what it is, no real insight just do whatever gets the best views...might aswell watch YouTube fans at this stage!

No Arsenal fan should care what Neville or Carragher say, not important at all, though it is was funny to see Jamie lose his head a little.

Don't really blame him though, he seems to have a flight or fight mode that automatically activates whenever we beat Liverpool that comes from his playing career against us... honestly I doubt one player has ever constantly embarrassed another player so many times than Henry did to Carra, the amount of clips you can find with Thierry killing him is hilarious :lol:

Last thing to say in this match thread, Klopp's English legacy...

1 COVID title when City already gave up, lost all the rest (and will NOT win it this season, calling it)

1 Champions League against freaking Sp**s, doesn't really count (got battered in the finals when he ever faces a proper team) put his peak in the 90s and 00s against those quality teams, I doubt he even gets to a final ever.

2 cup wins against literally the worst Chelsea team ever pretty much, needed pens to beat them too ffs.

... he's barely done anything here when you think about it, I guess you can say he's the best ever loser in this country with how much praise he gets every time he finishes 2nd... he can have that I guess, warra career in England!

And deep down that kills Liverpool fans, and I love it 🤤

We BATTERED them here...yes!

outlawz

Did you see what he said and has said publicly to the media? It is sheer buffoonery, certainly compared to comedic genius Mik, i don’t have that clown level talent i might seem boring
I haven't seen a press conference in over 10 years. I don't know why people care so much about media presentations.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

Some good analysis on how we pulled Liverpool's last line apart, for that first goal.

Gives me something more to look at when it comes to Havertz' game, particularly his ability to operate at both 8 and 9 depending on in game situations.

Im liking these adjustments we are seeing. A box without Zinchenko, moving our build up from right to left to through the middle. Gives us that unpredictability we need to create openings.
Good analysis and I'm happy we mixed things up although I do wonder if that was due to the injury to Jesus. I also laughed when he said that VVD showed little urgency in clearing because he thought Martinelli was Havertz.

Plutarch

Very interesting analysis of our first goal and Havertz's good play.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

This is top analysis, on our out of possession shape and "hybrid press" that Carra and tacticos online speak of. Our ability to co-ordinate our shape and take the risks we do really make us one of the best game managers in the world right now.

What we need to continue to work on is our creation of space and efficiency in space. That is the key to giving us the momentum we need during the next weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom