• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Burnley 0 - 5 Arsenal | Saturday 17th February | KO: 15:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Burnley-Arsenal.jpg

Screenshot-20240212-220454.png

Screenshot-20240212-220509.png

Screenshot-20240212-220521.png

Screenshot-20240212-220544.png

Screenshot-20240212-220602.png

Screenshot-20240212-220620.png

Screenshot-20240212-220640.png

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240212-224843.png

Prediction
Burnley 0-3 Arsenal

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Saka's greed at times does get to me.

He needs to find a balance between taking the shot and laying it off when there is space in the box.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Saka's greed at times does get to me.

He needs to find a balance between taking the shot and laying it off when there is space in the box.
I can understand this but I'm also happy to see them pulling the trigger instead of dilly dallying and trying to walk it in.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Someone needs to really pull Ben White aside and teach him his job. When you have help behind you, f*cking engage.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sander Berge needs to fire his agent, he was hot prospect at Genk, if he played it smart he could be somewhere like Brighton or Sevilla, instead of Burnley.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

@db10_therza @Macho @Trilly @Dutch D who you're banking for the FPL this weekend?

Still have both of our CBs in team?

Yeah have both our cbs starting. Got in Toney, have Haaland captained.

I had so many fires to put out and was unsure if Salah would start both games I kept KDB but I can already envision how that will back fire now that Salah has a goal and assist 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom