• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Not today as they were playing a rubbish team but I have been following them the whole season as one of my mates is a huge fan of them.

They’re a transition team now under Tuchel. He loves possession based teams as he can just pick them out. They massively struggle against other counter attacking teams.

Really hope TP5 gets the much needed fitness and sharpness before them because we need the double pivot of him and Rice.
I think it’s good we have a bit of a break now, he can continue training after some minutes in the team. And then hopefully will be eased in enough for our CL campaign if he doesn’t get another injury.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I don’t mind this matchup. PSG/Bayern I saw at around the same level. You don’t win the CL without being able to beat these kinda teams. They have so much pedigree but performance wise been poor this season. Gonna be interesting. I’m more gutted by our next game. It’s defo been the best 4 clubs left in the competition on the same side of the tree which is crazy when you think about it.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
No Koscielny this time around to basically hand them the tie.

Bayern were use to playing clowns like Koscielny and Mustafi or slugs like Mertesacker. They won’t know what hit them with Saliba and Gabriel with midfielders that actually help in defence. Really should beat them we’re better.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Apparently Kane got sub-ed out due to injury. Not sure what sort of injury it is.

Unless he’s just ditching England…

Everyone is worrying about Harry Kane due to his record against us but as good as he is, I don’t even think he’s the main dangerman. It’s Jamal Musiala imo.

When Bambi is on form then not many players can get near him:

Black Noir

Everyone is worrying about Harry Kane due to his record against us but as good as he is, I don’t even think he’s the main dangerman. It’s Jamal Musiala imo.

Musiala has , been out on the LW , second half of the season . With old man Muller coming back into the side. I like him as 10 but obviously out wide he has more freedom to run with the ball which he practically is untouchable at the moment. Also Sane has been pants, after January. There needs to be an investigation on Leroy Sane. I wanna know the reason why he turns into a different player in the second half of the season. It’s ridiculous.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Free hit.

Lose = We lost to the Mighty Bayern, let's focus on the league

Win = We beat the Mighty Bayern, this will galvanise our league challenge

Topside

Reaching QF......any idea how much more thats worth, extra 20m?

With us not playing until MC 31st March, winning on pens and an international break would of been damaging had we lost.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Reaching QF......any idea how much more thats worth, extra 20m?

With us not playing until MC 31st March, winning on pens and an international break would of been damaging had we lost.
Meanwhile Tottenham loses 3-0 to Fulham, after beating Villa 0-4 last game.

Going into the break with Villa on front and having a better GD, and United breathing in their neck. They of course laughed at Arsenal barely winning Porto on penalties. Good stuff.

Arsenal has earned like 30 million pounds more than United thus far, without matchday revenues I think?

Hmm, apparently the injury isn't that bad if he has travelled. Of course any hindrance to his form and fitness benefits Arsenal.

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
I think this is the best and most balanced team we've had since we last got to the CL final. We can beat any of the remaining teams if we play normally. Against teams that play open, we can be incredible.

So glad we avoided Atletico. They knocked out prime Liverpool with Porto like tactics.

If we beat Bayern. Eventually, will we have to prioritise one of the two competitions? I remember when Liverpool were in a quadruple fight only to end up losing the CL/EPL in final weeks.

The Man City game for me is make or break for the league. If we lose, it's over.

Mentioned the guy a few months back. Nobody took it seriously!

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd watch out for Muller, instinctual finisher is pretty rare these days and our defense might get surprised by his movement

Anyway, there's no easy match-up at this stage so come what may

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

He's a fantastic player but going up against professionals is a lot different than playing against office clerks, comptrollers & canteen staff.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
No Koscielny this time around to basically hand them the tie.

Bayern were use to playing clowns like Koscielny and Mustafi or slugs like Mertesacker. They won’t know what hit them with Saliba and Gabriel with midfielders that actually help in defence. Really should beat them we’re better.

The Koscienly performance in the match that we beat Bayern is up there with one the best performances by a CB in an Arsenal shirt.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
The Koscienly performance in the match that we beat Bayern is up there with one the best performances by a CB in an Arsenal shirt.
Koscielny was a good player overall if you look at his Arsenal career. His recovery pace was extremely good. He did however get absolutely monstered on occasions by certain players.

Diego Costa absolutely battered him and Gabriel Paulista in a game against Chelsea. Griezmann also embarrassed him in the Europa League semi vs Atletico Madrid in 2018.

Our defending as a whole during those times was pretty pathetic in the big games. The difference now is that this team absolutely loves defending. The whole team pitches in and that makes a hell of a difference

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom