• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

why man utd r better than arsnal aka arses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who receives or buys the Man Utd Magazine will be able to read, this, i found this an amusing laugh when reading through these reasons, i am not going to put all of them down, cos i'd be here all day, but here a is a select list which i found mostly amusing.

1. United won the league, fa cup and european cup treble. Arsenal talked about winning the treble thios seasons. There is a difference. A BIG ONE.

6. No United Manager has ever been dismissed after being found guiltyt of receiving transfer bungs from a disgraced Norwegian Agent. George Graham was.

9. Arsenal are offering the naming rights (and a chunk of their soul) for thier new stadium to the highest bidding company. May we suggest 'Claims Direct' - because thier myopic manager disputes everything

13. When Arsenal won the league at Sp**s, recently, the TV cameras showed the celebrating Gooners and a flag that mocked Sp**s (admittedly appalling) record of not winning the league.
It said "43 Years and Your Still waiting" . That's right, they spelt 'You're' incorrectly,
So thats why Tony Blair didn't want to send his kids to state schools in Islington.

19. Arsenal Fans are such an interesting bunch that they pass a rumour about a Carthorse being buried underneath the Clock End Stand. Don't they realise that Martin Keown is still alive and well??

20. Like for like, United trophy cabinet is significantly more impressive then Arsenals. United have won more league titles, more fa cups and more eurpean trophies. Arsenal won the Inter Cities Fairs Cup in 1970

32. United have a global outloook, and are continuously looking to expand their influence in places and distant as America and Asia, Arsenal have a regional outlook They refused the opportunity to play in America this summer, probably because they couldn't face playing somewhere that most people would associate their name with buttocks.

37. Nigel Winterburn. Enough Said.

38. If Arsenal's current pre-eminence is down to anything, then it's possibly because they have northern bloodlines. The founders of the club, were mostly northeners and Scots.

43. It's perhaps fitting that North London finest have the word 'Arse' in their name

44. ... and that they have a manager whose name starts with the same word, It's juvenile, but we like it.

49. In 1886, Arsenal's first trial match took place on a pitch with an open sewer running across it, Soon after, they played games on a former pig farm, but this groud frequently flooded so they moved to another ground - which backed onto a outfall sewer pipe. So that's what they mean about the Gunners having class.

NUFF SED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beaney

. No United Manager has ever been dismissed after being found guiltyt of receiving transfer bungs from a disgraced Norwegian Agent. George Graham was.

very true! very true! but a united managers SON has been!!!!!
and thats just as bad, afterall fungus introduced him to the club.

anyway i could sit here all day and pick holes in this crap but i havent got the time or the desire to do so.

we dont need to prove we are better than you, our record and performances over the last 3 years show that quite clearly!

BYE!

mixmastermatt

someone lock this piece of useless ****

it says alot about man utd when the official website and magazine spends time worrying about arsenal and others by writing this stuff and they even have a section on their website called "what the papers say"

Mark

Established Member
Thanks for that MissyCRonaldo, it's a real laugh seeing how you bitter manc ****s deal with the fact that we have won the Premiership this season unbeaten. Some of the immature nonsense that's in there really doesn't make you a better team. Think about it...does it make us look worse, or Man U look worse? I think we all know.

Henry IV

Yawn. Nice to see Man Utd's official magazine dedicates a lot of column inches to Arsenal. It's flattering in a way.

thegreatbriton

I will reply to each point below.

13. Because the north is known for its intelligencia is it ?

19. North Bank actually, try doing some research.

20. Yes we did. Are you going to use the winning of a European trophy as a stick to beat us ?

32. Arsenal don't exploite economically fragile regions for material gain, most of which never reaches the club, just the pockets of Magnier and Mcmanus (in your case). We are a FOOTBALL club, and use pre-season as a chance to warm up our players, not our club shop.

37. The Nevilles. 'Nuff Said. Nigel Winterburn won 3 titles, 2 FA Cups, a League Cup and a Cup Winners cup. What have you (the author of your post) ever won ?

38. And Manchester Uniteds fans all come from the north don't they ?

43. You used that joke in point 32. Really, and you claimed in post 13 to be educated ! 1 joke, having a lauff !

49. The North is a grim place. Bad Weather, poverty and only 1 joke. I'd take a LONDON sewer over that.

Now get lost.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
All that maybe true- well some of it isn't actually, but what can we expect from a club that doesn't think a drugs test is important?- however the fact remains that we are the champions and you are not.

Thankyouverymuch.

OneteaminLondon said:
Thankyouverymuch.

Its my pleasure

im just laughing at u all, its very funny to read what u have to say for yourself.

all i gotta say 8 prem leuge titles,11 time FA cup winners and the TREBLE.

bye byexxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark

Established Member
I mean bloody hell, I can understand you lot coming here to gloat last season to rub it in our faces because you're a bunch of arrogant f*ckers, but do you realise what a fool you're making of yourself coming here now? Go back to your manc forum and talk about how great it is finishing 3rd and winning things in the PAST.

JazzG

Established Member
Whats this a faint voice I hear, sounds like a voice of a team 15 points behind us. Can barely make out what they are saying. :wink:

beanz

Oh dear, MissyCRonaldo, it really is a sad reflection on the state of the ManU forums that you spend so much time on the Arsenal forum! :mrgreen:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
MissyCRonaldo said:
OneteaminLondon said:
Thankyouverymuch.

Its my pleasure

im just laughing at u all, its very funny to read what u have to say for yourself.

all i gotta say 8 prem leuge titles,11 time FA cup winners and the TREBLE.

bye byexxxxxxxxxxxxx

8 Premier League titles?

You do know there was life, and even football, before 1993, don't you?
In this life, there was a team called Manchester United who went 26 years without winning the title and even got relegated in the seventies.

Which is something that's never happened to us... :lol:

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
And did I mention again the fact that it is Arsenal who are champions and Manchester United who have to play a CL qualifier in August?

brianfrance

Established Member
why man utd r better than arsnal aka arses
lmfao.gif

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
thegame24 said:
1. Arsenal are champions again

2. Man Utd finish 3rd again

Fact: Man U are s**t.

I disagree with you.

Not really, just thought it'd be funny to wind you up... Couldn't agree more :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom