• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegame24

Established Member
Listen mate, another thing ive also got to say.

If Real REALLY want him, they would pay up A VERY BIG SUM and they WOULD make him the highest paid player.

Now at the moment they are arguing WITH OUR PRICE TAG!!
And we also know he will be getting paid less than all the "stars" who i rather call HAS BEENS.

NOW i really hope Vieira takes a look and says

Ok Arsenal almost killed themselves to make me the highest paid player and sacrificed a lot of young talent to do so.

Real arnt even willing to pay my club 30 million let alone the 40 they really want, AND they arnt even going to pay me as much as the "stars"

I hope we stick it out and SAY 40-50 million or you can **** off back to your Bernabau.

REJECT every OFFER thats lower.

Now you may think Vieira wil be unhappy, but i would say to him

Look if they really wanted you, they would have paid for you cause we ALL know Real "have" the money to get you.

I hope Vieira is sensible and does the right thing when we hear from him.

Adam

Established Member
It is easier to hate than love Patrick in this situation.

I think some fans are looking to find ways of it being the initial rather than the latter.

A

Anonymous

The whole thing is getting ridiculous now. Why the silence from Arsenal and Vieira?

One day im thinking he is staying, the next he is going. My only wish now is not that he will stay, but that he friggin hurries up and makes up this mind either way. If he is going, he can f**k right off.

Im 99.9% sure now that Real have made some sort of contact with Vieira and that he is seriously considering their offer.
I dont buy for one minute there has been no contact what so ever and Vieira is simply on holiday. That is bollocks imo.

Im losing more and more respect for him each day. All he needs to do is come out and make a statement, but he isnt doing. And rubbish he isnt because he is on holiday. His loyalty to the club he is supposed to love is seriously being called into question and yet he remains silent. This is the same man who kissed our badge on the pitch at Old Trafford.

What ever happens now the damage is done for me. I will now never hold paddy in the same regard as I have done in the past. If he wants to leave Arsenal, than he should leave. I can understand why he wants to go, but the lack of anything from his camp, apart from a vague worrying statement from his agent, there has been nothing.

If he isnt 100% commited to our club then he can f**k off for all I care. NO ONE is bigger than the club.

And my view is one shared my many Arsenal fans. His silence is seriously hurting his reputation with our fans.
Agree 100%, yes i want him to stay but i dont think i will respect him as much if he does stay another year. He is obviously considering his options otherwise he would of said something by now. This means he isnt 100% behind our club, any captain that can leave their club or in this case even be considering leaving and keeping the fans so worried doesnt deserve the respect i and other gooners once had for him.
Why leave arsenal? We have a brighter future than any team in the world, we have just broken records, won the league unbeaten, so close yet so far from winning the CL, almost got to the FA cup final again and we are moving into the worlds best stadium. What more could paddy want? He is striking me more and more each day as this goes on as a disloyal greddy bastard and hes ****ed me right off !!!

A

Anonymous

Andrew said:
If Vieira leaves, and was thinking about it for a while, then at least he did the right thing last season by signing a new contract and leaving us with money from a transfer... If he leaves.

i was thinking about that too, but then it occured to me that dont he get a signing on fee or a a few % of the transfer fee and at 30 million odd its a nice little earner probebly with what Arsenal offered last year as part of his new contract and what he would get from Real the git is probebly better off.

Adam

Established Member
Edu today was saying how he would like to move to Barcelona. Gilberto is committed, but always publically spoke of how Brazil is his priority.

I love them, but them coming from different cultures makes them more open to anything apart from Arsenal. You cannot say this about the likes of Ashley Cole, and Sol Campbell. Even Thierry - who has had a negative experience at foreign big clubs. Vieira should learn from AC Milan.

Life after Arsenal is impossible if you expect more.

With this talk - does anyone get passionate about bringing through some youngsters? A new Ray Parlour, and Keown to replace their influence.

thegame24

Established Member
With this talk - does anyone get passionate about bringing through some youngsters? A new Ray Parlour, and Keown to replace their influence.

I tell you what Adam i would.

But i seriously and honestly dont see anything THAT special in our youngsters yet.

I hope im wrong but i dont see it.

We must wait and see.

Ridge

I know its not the end of the day if he leaves. But whenever I think about that we wont see our captain next season, I just feel like crying.

Yes still he has remained silence and this is not fair for the fans. But still I respect and support him whenever he goes.

I know I'll cry when I see him holding up a Real Madrid shirt, but we'll sing cry me a river when we beat them in the CL finals. :angel

Alexone234

Lets just wait and see.

No one is letting anything concrete slip from either Octagon (steve kuters agency) or from the Arsenal press office.

Wenger has asked us one thing, and that is to trust the club.

So before calling Vieira a c-nt, lets trust Wenger, we have done in the past, give one big push of faith. Wenger says he is sure Vieira will be at Arsenal next season, and until he tells me otherwise, I believe him.

Kyla

Now Edu wants to add insult to injury. Well this is turning out to be a great summer isn't it?

Lewdrikis- hope you're not implying that I will jump ship once Vieira goes. That is quite frankly, ludicrious, but my fears continue to abound about the consequences of Vieira's imminent departure- precisely b/c I think it will spell the end of Arsène's future- whatever he might say about his commitments. With Vieira on tow, I was sure that something special could happen next season- now he's looking to derail whatever it was we had. How long did it take for us to adjust to losing Petit, Overmas, Anelka- a good few seasons. My concern is that we will now be playing with big hole in the centre of our midifield that no one can really fulfil- or could fulfil given TIME but how long do we have to wait??? Time is never enough! Transition stages really grate me! Does anybody else understand?????????????

As for giving Patrick a warm send off and thank you for 8 years of service- **** that ****! Had he conducted himself amidst this whole saga, with a bit of grace and RESPECT for his supporters and the club, then I would have been STILL pissed at his decision, but taken it much more kindly.

Alexone234

Kyla, take it easy.

This is all speculation fueled by the Mirror. Stop this "Woe is me" attitude and get on with thinking about our new signing. Edu is not going to Barcelona, Vieira is not going to Real Madrid, Wenger is not taking over the Germany job, and I am not giving up on this club.

lewdikris

Established Member
Kyla said:
Now Edu wants to add insult to injury. Well this is turning out to be a great summer isn't it?

Lewdrikis- hope you're not implying that I will jump ship once Vieira goes. That is quite frankly, ludicrious, but my fears continue to abound about the consequences of Vieira's imminent departure- precisely b/c I think it will spell the end of Arsène's future- whatever he might say about his commitments. With Vieira on tow, I was sure that something special could happen next season- now he's looking to derail whatever it was we had. How long did it take for us to adjust to losing Petit, Overmas, Anelka- a good few seasons. My concern is that we will now be playing with big hole in the centre of our midifield that no one can really fulfil- or could fulfil given TIME but how long do we have to wait??? Time is never enough! Transition stages really grate me! Does anybody else understand?????????????

As for giving Patrick a warm send off and thank you for 8 years of service- f**k that s**t! Had he conducted himself amidst this whole saga, with a bit of grace and RESPECT for his supporters and the club, then I would have been STILL pissed at his decision, but taken it much more kindly.

No, of course i'm not. But Paddy is absolutely replaceable by a bit of tinkering with the squad and any of Emerson, Gerrard, Maniche, Ballack and Alonso arriving. Sorry, but that's the truth. It's just one player.

Wenger will stay - his project is not founded on Paddy and it's stupid to think it it. It's founded on Arsenal football Club and their future.

Edu's just being polite incidentally.

Marinello

Please, relax. Nobody leaves. Not Wenger, not Sol, not Edu, not Henry, not Pires....nobody. Not even Vieira, no matter what Arseblogger and Myles Palmer think they know - they hear something and concludes to quick.

Just a scenario; you live in London and on your way back from holiday in the US you stop by to get some things before you go to take your last days off in your native France. Because you will leave directly from France to meet up with your team at their trainingcamp in Austria you also collect some things in your locker and have a quick meeting with your agent telling him to ignore all the speculation in the press.

Whats the most absurd scenario this or what everybody keeps thinking; "he's gone and all is going to hell"?

Vieira stays. There is not one single piece of information that says he is leaving. Nothing at all.

A

Anonymous

I tell you what Adam i would.

But i seriously and honestly dont see anything THAT special in our youngsters yet.

I hope im wrong but i dont see it.

We must wait and see.
In all seriousness how many times have you actually seen any of them play?

pome

Marinello said:
Please, relax. Nobody leaves. Not Wenger, not Sol, not Edu, not Henry, not Pires....nobody. Not even Vieira, no matter what Arseblogger and Myles Palmer think they know - they hear something and concludes to quick.

Just a scenario; you live in London and on your way back from holiday in the US you stop by to get some things before you go to take your last days off in your native France. Because you will leave directly from France to meet up with your team at their trainingcamp in Austria you also collect some things in your locker and have a quick meeting with your agent telling him to ignore all the speculation in the press.

Whats the most absurd scenario this or what everybody keeps thinking; "he's gone and all is going to hell"?

Vieira stays. There is not one single piece of information that says he is leaving. Nothing at all.

too fcking right its not the first time weve had all this b0ll0x

thegame24

Established Member
Not much, but ive seen them play in CC for a few years.

Now the only players that stand out are Clichy and Ali(when fit) but their positions are sorted.

Hoyte is also decent.

The fact is though, if they aint shining out in reserve games what chance do they have to play in the toughest league and in the toughest team like Arsenal?

We play very, VERY difficult football at times and these players will look lost.

Most of them also look like kids when they play.

Look at Ronaldo, Reyes, Rooney, Clichy they play like men and stand out, i dont think any of our youngsters can do that yet, bar clichy and a fully fit Ali.

Also there are better players out there that can fill in places, YOU cannot win things with youngsters these days.

The Man U thing will never be done again, its not possible with the quality other teams have now.

These players will either be let on a free, as usual or they will wait quite a few years to see if they are up for it.

Cesc i hear is good but i havnt seen much, he is only 16 right so i wouldnt want him anywhere near a full schedule yet, it will kill him.

marhes26

I agree Kyla.

If he would have come out and said he's going straight away then i could have accepted it a bit better.Instead he has put us through this for over A WEEEK!! It's been f-cking hell!! :cry:

lewdikris

Established Member
But. Nothing. Has. Actually. Happened.

A week? A month? A year?

When something is NOT HAPPENING it can go on forever.

Have Real made a bid? Have Arsenal or Vieira really done anything?

No. The press have bollocked on. That's it.

thegame24

Established Member
This why i still think hes staying.
I cant imagine Vieira treating us this way. I honestly believe he will come out and say what is all this bull **** im a gooner.

however, if he decides to leave in this manner then he can take my respect and shuv it up his Bernabau waiting arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom