Patrick Vieira (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by GoonerLuke, Jul 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoonerLuke

GoonerLuke New Member

<a class="postlink" href="http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1259049,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Sto ... 49,00.html</a>

Thank God Ashburton Grove will be here soon. I don't like playing Cat and Mouse with Madrid. In a couple of years we're going to be the damn cat.

EDIT: changed the thread title to something more apt. Pat's not going anywhere.

2. Realwood

Realwood New Member

*sigh*

I think Paddy is smart enough to know that we have just a good a chance of winning the CL as Real Madrid.

I love how the article points out that Real has been after Paddy 3 out of the last four years....

No means No......I guess this only applies with girls..

3. KoLo28

KoLo28 New Member

just ignore it

4. voomboom

voomboom New Member

which team doesnt want vieira?

5. Sol man

Sol man New Member

Didn't PV4 say that he will never sign for Madrid because of the way they treated Makalele?

6. _scorpion_

_scorpion_ New Member

This should be a sticky....save having to drum up the same crap every year.

Real want Viera...no sh*t?

I want a Porche 911 GT4.....

blah...blah...blah...etc etc ....im bored of this topic already. I was bored 3 years ago.....

7. beanz

beanz New Member Elite

Porche 911? So boring, go for a TVR Tuscan S, Costs a lot less, looks drop dead gorgeous, sounds like a real car not a souped up hairdryer, and leaves the porche choking on it's dust. No contest. IMHO 8)

8. KingReyes

KingReyes New Member Trusted

Didn't Vieira tell clubs not to bother about his services at the end of the season. What makes Madrid think he'll change his mind now? Juts like PV4 said every summer people say he's leaving and he ends up staying. Also another thing, Paddy thinks we can win the CL in the next 3 seasons, how can he do that if he's somewhere else.

9. sienna

sienna Member

*Sigh* Every year it happens. Perez wants Vieira. Bla bla bla.

10. JazzG

JazzG New Member Elite

They couldn't get him when he was almost ready to leave Arsenal what makes him think he can get him now?

11. Gurgen

Gurgen New Member Elite

I want the new Aston Martin 8)

12. nnaife

nnaife New Member

Am i the only one who finds Real Madrid's behaviour as being rather infantile to me it seems as if they are bawlin like some 3 year old brat tugging at her mother's skirt "we want Vieira waaaaaahhhh, weee must have himm, waaaahhh we want the best wwwwaahh, we dont care what you've said in passtt, we wants hims"

FFS Madrid, just f*ckin grow up and quit pestering us, we are not selling the skipper ok!!!

PS : and we don't want that poncey gobshite player/celeb either!

13. bobbypires

bobbypires New Member Elite

wow! I think this is the first time that Spanish press don't start this. Today's newspapers and websites only talk about Seitaridis. :roll:

14. dynasty

dynasty Active Member

he is doing this for votes man..same with what the barca dude did with beckham last season...sad isnt it..but its politics

15. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

its always nice to know that a player of ours is coveted by THE top club, makes us appreciate what we have.

16. Sammer

Sammer New Member Elite

Of course they want him.... :wink:

17. slapz

slapz New Member Trusted

Its funny cos in some papers, they are saying " Madrid are willing to pay £20 million for the French midfielder ".... I mean come on, £20 million wont even buy the big toe on his left foot

18. Iron Monkey

Iron Monkey New Member

don't make me laugh, £20 million for vieira

19. Henry IV

Henry IV New Member

I just groaned when I read about Madrid wanting him.

20. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

They're really annoying. Every bloody year. I thought they'd signed Xabi Alonso anyway, he can play in that position and is a fine prospect. Why can't they leave Vieira alone??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.