• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Patrick Vieira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerLuke

<a class="postlink" href="http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1259049,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Sto ... 49,00.html</a>

Thank God Ashburton Grove will be here soon. I don't like playing Cat and Mouse with Madrid. In a couple of years we're going to be the damn cat.

EDIT: changed the thread title to something more apt. Pat's not going anywhere.

Realwood

*sigh*

I think Paddy is smart enough to know that we have just a good a chance of winning the CL as Real Madrid.

I love how the article points out that Real has been after Paddy 3 out of the last four years....

No means No......I guess this only applies with girls..

Sol man

Didn't PV4 say that he will never sign for Madrid because of the way they treated Makalele?

_scorpion_

Established Member
This should be a sticky....save having to drum up the same crap every year.

Real want Viera...no sh*t?

I want a Porche 911 GT4.....

blah...blah...blah...etc etc ....im bored of this topic already. I was bored 3 years ago.....

beanz

_scorpion_ said:

blah...blah...blah...etc etc ....im bored of this topic already. I was bored 3 years ago.....
Porche 911? So boring, go for a TVR Tuscan S, Costs a lot less, looks drop dead gorgeous, sounds like a real car not a souped up hairdryer, and leaves the porche choking on it's dust. No contest. IMHO 8)

KingReyes

Established Member
Didn't Vieira tell clubs not to bother about his services at the end of the season. What makes Madrid think he'll change his mind now? Juts like PV4 said every summer people say he's leaving and he ends up staying. Also another thing, Paddy thinks we can win the CL in the next 3 seasons, how can he do that if he's somewhere else.

JazzG

Established Member
They couldn't get him when he was almost ready to leave Arsenal what makes him think he can get him now?

Gurgen

Established Member
beanz said:
_scorpion_ said:

Porche 911? So boring, go for a TVR Tuscan S, Costs a lot less, looks drop dead gorgeous, sounds like a real car not a souped up hairdryer, and leaves the porche choking on it's dust. No contest. IMHO 8)

I want the new Aston Martin 8)

nnaife

Am i the only one who finds Real Madrid's behaviour as being rather infantile to me it seems as if they are bawlin like some 3 year old brat tugging at her mother's skirt "we want Vieira waaaaaahhhh, weee must have himm, waaaahhh we want the best wwwwaahh, we dont care what you've said in passtt, we wants hims"

FFS Madrid, just f*ckin grow up and quit pestering us, we are not selling the skipper ok!!!

PS : and we don't want that poncey gobshite player/celeb either!

bobbypires

Established Member
wow! I think this is the first time that Spanish press don't start this. Today's newspapers and websites only talk about Seitaridis. :roll:

dynasty

he is doing this for votes man..same with what the barca dude did with beckham last season...sad isnt it..but its politics

slapz

Its funny cos in some papers, they are saying " Madrid are willing to pay £20 million for the French midfielder ".... I mean come on, £20 million wont even buy the big toe on his left foot

Mark

Established Member
They're really annoying. Every bloody year. I thought they'd signed Xabi Alonso anyway, he can play in that position and is a fine prospect. Why can't they leave Vieira alone??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom